Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Virginia Infantry, A Company

3rd Virginia Infantry, A Company

Welcome to the 3rd Virginia Infantry, A Company! We are a Company for North and South and War of Rights. We play together everyday around 7:30pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) If your interested in joining or have any questions please add dilloncoll or Joshalo on Steam.
    *NOTICE* -- We play North and South until War of Rights is released. North and South is a *FREE* mod for Mount and Blade: Warband! Download it at the Steam Workshop (follow the instructions!) OR -
    NORTH AND SOUTH DOWNLOAD - http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.p...&topic=31121.0
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SCHEDULE
    Monday- Napoleonic Wars
    Tuesday- Napoleonic Wars
    Wednesday- Training / Line Battle
    Thursday- Line Battle
    Friday- Line Battle
    Saturday- Line Battle
    Sunday- Line Battle
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TEAMSPEAK3- [PRIMARY] eu4.freets3.ovh:1615
    TAGS- [3rdVA]Rank_Name
    BANNER- First page, first row, last flag.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VIOLATIONS
    1. Disrespect
    -Verbal Warning
    -Mute for one round
    -Global mute for one week
    2. Team Killing (during a live round)
    -Firing Squad
    -Demotion
    -One week ban
    3. Insubordination
    -Mute for one round
    -One week ban
    -Permanent ban
    4. Breaking PTS (when in affect)
    -Verbal warning
    -Mute one round
    -Global mute one week
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ROSTER (12) (ONLY THOSE SIGNED UP ON THE COMPANY TOOL ARE LISTED / ACTUAL NUMBER 24
    Captain- Dillon Podlesny
    1st Lieutenant- Joshalo Frejatru
    2nd Lieutenant- Jim Burns
    Sergeant- ssumbra
    Corporal- George Williams
    Private- Zack Kinney
    Private- Simon Warren
    Private- Nikola Rajovic
    Private- Jon Matthews
    Private- Jacob
    Private- craig
    Private- Cerberusninja
    Last edited by Joshalo Frejatru; 11-13-2016 at 07:14 AM.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    You cannot be a regiment here. You have to start as a company. Please reconsider your organization and pick a company (A - K) from the 3rd VA. Thanks.

Welcome to the CSA!

CSA Major

Welcome.

A.P. Hill is correct in that you can't really own an entire regiment. From the looks of your roster you only have one company so you can just rename the thread to 3rd Virginia Infantry Regiment Co. A.
    You can always add companies to your unit as you grow.
    Last edited by Legion; 10-07-2016 at 05:01 AM.
    Jesse S. Crosby, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - May 6, 1864

Samuel T. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - September 2, 1862

Joseph C. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - October 1, 1863

Henry C. McKenzie, 3rd Georgia Infantry, June 1, 1861 - January 28, 1863

Charles R. Beddingfield, 38th Alabama Infantry

Samuel L. Cowart, Cobb's Legion

I thought it states that it is just a Company? With Company A led by a Captain, that's our highest rank? How else shall I distinguish it? EDIT: I replaced all the words "regiment" with "company", my bad, it was copy and pasted from our Steam page and I forgot to make those changes. I have also renamed the thread to represent just A Company. Also, with 22 men we can have 2 Companies if we wanted. You only need 10 men to form a Company.
    Last edited by Joshalo Frejatru; 10-07-2016 at 06:04 AM.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Joshalo Frejatru View Post
    I thought it states that it is just a Company? With Company A led by a Captain, that's our highest rank? How else shall I distinguish it? EDIT: I replaced all the words "regiment" with "company", my bad, it was copy and pasted from our Steam page and I forgot to make those changes. I have also renamed the thread to represent just A Company. Also, with 22 men we can have 2 Companies if we wanted. You only need 10 men to form a Company.
    While you do only need ten men to form a company I recommend waiting until you have 20 men to form another one, but thats just my opinion.
    Jesse S. Crosby, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - May 6, 1864

Samuel T. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - September 2, 1862

Joseph C. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - October 1, 1863

Henry C. McKenzie, 3rd Georgia Infantry, June 1, 1861 - January 28, 1863

Charles R. Beddingfield, 38th Alabama Infantry

Samuel L. Cowart, Cobb's Legion

Yea we are waiting, I was just pointing out the fact. Also I just noticed that even though I renamed the thread "3rd Virginia Infantry, A Company" the name of the thread doesn't seem to have changed yet, is this normal or am I doing something wrong? I went to Edit Post, Go Advanced, and changed the title, but it's still the same even when I refresh . Any help with this issue would be great.

EDIT: The changes seem to have taken affect now, idk why it took so long, thanks everybody for the advise and support!
    Last edited by Joshalo Frejatru; 10-07-2016 at 01:09 PM.

As captain of this company I advise you new recruits to join us because... well... just join us okay
    Virginians, Virginians with me who will come with me!
    General Lewis Armistead, on the fence of the Emmitsburg road,
    Gettysburg PA, 1863

USA Captain

Good luck!

The 3rd Virginia Company A is still recruiting if you want to join add me on steam 17thKGL dilloncoll (its for NW right now) and volunteer on the company tool as well
    Gettysburg PA, 1863

So it's been a hot minute. The 3rd Virginia is still recruiting, just message me on here if you are interested in joining. Or you can contact me on steam at Carolus Rex, I was once named 3rdVA dilloncoll, might be easier to find me that way. We have 9 active members and other 4 part timers, The officer core is super nice but we are not afraid to discipline the men. I promise our community is a lot of fun and we are always doing something whether we are playing war of rights or not,
    Gettysburg PA, 1863