Thread: 5th Texas Company A Stolen?

Angry 5th Texas Company A Stolen?

I am Middleton, and me and my friend Petrovick who have been in NaS and games prior for years, have claim on the 5th Texas Company A according to these forums, and I saw that someone already made one on the Company Tool, do I have the rights to the company? Because I thought I did. :/

Also have the steam group for it made in 2014 :c

USA Brigadier General

sry but no.

First come first serve.

the company threads are just advertisement and doesn't give any rights

So you have to select a other letter or regiment. Sorry
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Middleton II View Post
    I am Middleton, and me and my friend Petrovick who have been in NaS and games prior for years, have claim on the 5th Texas Company A according to these forums, and I saw that someone already made one on the Company Tool, do I have the rights to the company? Because I thought I did. :/

No you do not. You will have to choose a different letter. Company forum pages are meant for recruitment and for loosely letting people know you would like to form that company.

USA Brigadier General

Has this not been solved already? I still remember in that other thread about a "stolen company" how it was explained by a developer that there are no reserved companies. Sorry if i'm being mean, but i was under the assumption that this was common fact that your company thread does in no way shape or form gives you the right to that company, it only shows interest in that company

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    Has this not been solved already? I still remember in that other thread about a "stolen company" how it was explained by a developer that there are no reserved companies. Sorry if i'm being mean, but i was under the assumption that this was common fact that your company thread does in no way shape or form gives you the right to that company, it only shows interest in that company
    What did you expect from someone with 2 posts in this forum, one creating a thread, and the next complaining about his company being "stolen"...

Cpt. William Hexamer
    Battery Commander

Battery A, 1st New Jersey Light Artillery
    The German Volunteers

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by zerosius View Post
    What did you expect from someone with 2 posts in this forum, one creating a thread, and the next complaining about his company being "stolen"...
    well he's been registered since July that at least puts him in the group of people that were aware.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    well he's been registered since July that at least puts him in the group of people that were aware.
    Should be aware.

Cpt. William Hexamer
    Battery Commander

Battery A, 1st New Jersey Light Artillery
    The German Volunteers

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Middleton II View Post

If you have such feelings, you can also talk to me directly. Instead I have to find this post. I don't give a damn about your NaS whatever that means, This is War of Rights, because you played something else for years does not give you any rights here.

Never seen you guys on the forum. So stop complaining, enjoy this great community and show some respect for each other. You could have looked me op on the forum, talked to me you know.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    A quick look at the link in this post would have been a help.

USA General of the Army

No point in keeping this going. Closed