Thread: Changing a company name

Changing a company name

Are we able to change the name/state of our company without disbanding it or kicking people out? If not, I think this should be added to the company tool because people may want to change their company ect.

CSA Captain

It could possibly conflict with the competing companies function, if my understanding of that mechanic is correct.
    50th Georgia Co. C "Coffee County Guards"
    1st Lt. Soldier

Have you lived off of poor rations, dehydrated, in horrible boots and feared for your life while running half a mile and then brought your sights up? If you can answer yes to those questions I'll consider your suggestion to reduce aim sway. -Trusty
    I did shoot a deer at 100m once in 20 degree weather with Ugg's boots on and I hadn't eaten breakfast, closest I could get to your description -Me

CSA Captain

I think this is a really good idea. Maybe a company no longer wants to be associated with other companies and wants a fresh name to be associated with, or wants to associate with another regiment that the captain wants to join.

You should disband your company and create a new one with the desired name then.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    You should disband your company and create a new one with the desired name then.

- Trusty
    Well that would be really tough and time-consuming if you run a company with 40+ people; why not just have the option to change so that all of the enlisted, especially those who can't get on all the time, don't have to worry about switching, and more importantly the hair-pulling frustration for the company officers to try and get everyone on the new company? This is probably really easy when you have 12 guys in your company, but not so much for bigger companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Killobytes View Post
    Well that would be really tough and time-consuming if you run a company with 40+ people; why not just have the option to change so that all of the enlisted, especially those who can't get on all the time, don't have to worry about switching, and more importantly the hair-pulling frustration for the company officers to try and get everyone on the new company? This is probably really easy when you have 12 guys in your company, but not so much for bigger companies.
    You're not meant to be changing company names every second day. That would ruin the idea behind unique name reservation the system is based on.

- Trusty