Thread: Black Screen

CSA Major General

Black Screen

Hello, I've had a random black screen problem a couple times after this most recent update. It happens anytime after I join a server.

USA Captain

If you move your mouse, does it flicker and copy it as you move it? If so, I'm having the same issue. The loading screen of the black and white photo will pass to colour and then the screen goes black (sometimes I do see the regimental selection screen, but it flickers constantly and I can't click anything) and moving the mouse duplicates it every second, drawing a string of mouse cursors.

Quote Originally Posted by FakeMessiah27 View Post
    If you move your mouse, does it flicker and copy it as you move it? If so, I'm having the same issue. The loading screen of the black and white photo will pass to colour and then the screen goes black (sometimes I do see the regimental selection screen, but it flickers constantly and I can't click anything) and moving the mouse duplicates it every second, drawing a string of mouse cursors.
    I got that as well during launching it for the first time after the update. Give it a while to compile and it will resove the issue.

- Trusty

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    I got that as well during launching it for the first time after the update. Give it a while to compile and it will resove the issue.

- Trusty
    Thanks!
    Was having the same problem...

Cpl. George Anthony
    Gunner

Battery A, 1st New Jersey Light Artillery
    The German Volunteers

No Servers available.

Ok i got also the Black Screen and my PC is totaly crashing, so i must reset it.