Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The new drill motions.

Quote Originally Posted by MK81 View Post
    Currently the Technical Alpha (Nov 16) has a stance indicator in the lower right corner of the display in the form of a white soldier image. The image is temporarily displayed to indicate to the user the change in stance, which is useful.

Will the additional stances also be getting this feature?

I would like to see the stances displayed in the tactical view in the same way, so that if you have been stationary for a period of time you can see what position you are in by pressing the T-key to see the image from the tactical display. If possible, an inclusion of the stance written ID to confirm for those who are unsure if they are correctly positioned next to the image.

I realise that users could easily hit the F4 key (which is a nice feature) now to do this, but the tactical display would allow the user to continue to function without seconds of delay switching views.
    We'll most likely implement a system similar to this in the near future:

Pressing T (Tactical view) will also bring up this information in the lower right corner:

1.jpg

In the case of a player being in an emote position such as Salute, the rifle position text (right shoulder shift) will be replaced by "Salute".

Whenever the player is activating something a small message will be shown in the corner telling the player what action he has started like this example where the player enters double quick:

2.jpg

We believe this system will give you much better information instead of the lacking stance indicator.

- Trusty

CSA Major

Cheers Trusty, I'm really happy with that little nugget of info.
    Pvt. Kenah

For Southern Secession