Thread: Game Freezing on Deployment Screen

USA Captain

Game Freezing on Deployment Screen

Greetings to whom this may concern,

After the recent update i downloaded the game again, and tried starting it, but cant get into the actual game unfortunately.
    It does not crash, in fact it starts totally normal for me, but after i join a server and click to deploy a class of soldier, the game stays on the deploy screen with nothing happening and the game becoming inresponsive.
    In the background i can hear the sound of my soldier being deployed (Drawing his sword), and the ambient sounds.
    I really have no clue what might cause this bug, if i can try and help you find the cause somehow, i can provide you with anything you need

Best Greetings,

zerosius

Cpt. William Hexamer
    Battery Commander

Battery A, 1st New Jersey Light Artillery
    The German Volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by zerosius View Post
    Greetings to whom this may concern,

After the recent update i downloaded the game again, and tried starting it, but cant get into the actual game unfortunately.
    It does not crash, in fact it starts totally normal for me, but after i join a server and click to deploy a class of soldier, the game stays on the deploy screen with nothing happening and the game becoming inresponsive.
    In the background i can hear the sound of my soldier being deployed (Drawing his sword), and the ambient sounds.
    I really have no clue what might cause this bug, if i can try and help you find the cause somehow, i can provide you with anything you need

Best Greetings,

zerosius
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...Update-Changes

Please refer to the text in bold and red. This is most likely what you are experiencing. Give your pc the time needed to compile (don't quit the game when it becomes unrespondsive) and you'll be fine.

- Trusty