Thread: Questions about the Company Tool

Questions about the Company Tool

I've looked around for quite a while and haven't been able to find a straight answer, or perhaps I've just been looking in the wrong places, in any case.

Will using the Company Tool be required to play community events akin to North & South with ones group?
    If yes, will companies be entirely, 100% free and independet, even from other companies of ones chosen regiment/unit/?

If not, will those groups be limited in ways Company Tool using groups are not when the Company Tool is "fully integrated in-game"?

And what does that even mean, the Company Tool being fully integrated?
    Will you be limited to only joining the side your Company is a part of?
    Will you be limited to only playing as the spesific unit of your company exclusivly?

I would really love some clear and non-confusing answers. Thanks.

No. The company tool will never limit you in any way in-game. Once (in the far out future) some sort of integration is in place, it'll be there in order to better help companies/clans organize events/matches but they are free to organize those outside of the tool as well.

In short, the tool is meant as a help for people wanting to organize themselves, not as a limit for people not liking the tool/not apart of a company.

- Trusty

Thank you. And as for the independence of companies? I read something about companies being able to vote overarching commanders of the regiment which house those companies. Will those commanders have any actual power over the individual company?

You don't have to be part of anything if you do not wish to be so in your particular company.

- Trusty