Thread: French regiments?

USA Captain

French regiments?

Hi, my buddy is looking for players who are french and playing the game. He wishes to join a regiment that has french players that speak and reside in France. Any regiments that main group of people are french here? As he's not a great English speaker and would prefer playing with french players that speak his language and use the commands in french.

Salut, mon copain est à la recherche pour les joueurs qui sont le français et le jeu. Il souhaite se joindre à un régiment qui a des joueurs français qui parlent et résident en France . Les régiments qui groupe principal de personnes sont le français ici ??

USA Lieutenant Colonel

I am pretty sure one of the Louisiana regs speaks french

CSA Colonel

10th Louisiana i believe is french
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

hi all 18th LA is not realy french regiment , we are mixed speaking between french and English , i have french native language but i speak rights the both languages, but i recruit some people who speaking one of both languages, i follow the storie of this regiment but thanks for publicity Fridim
    Last edited by FIGHT Black phoenix; 07-26-2017 at 06:31 AM.
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion