Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MASS EVENT ALL CONFEDERATE FORCES AND UNION!!! November 26 at 1400 EST.

CSA Colonel

I can't wait to see the Irish Brigade in action. The Unit was a noble foe. Please notify your friends and superiors of the event. It'd help for a larger turn out. Trusty Jam is looking forward to seeing what happens.

CSA Colonel

Can't wait to see the Irish Brigade in action. Please spread the word.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Macliness View Post
    how and why would he be able to close this? its in no violation of any rules stated on the forum so unless he is getting upset that people are doing events and they don't revolve around him (witch is violating his moderator privileges) there shouldn't be any form of problem as he also hosts events and does very similar things.
    He's closed down 3 of Kiff's threads for saying exactly this lol

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by General. Jackson View Post
    He's closed down 3 of Kiff's threads for saying exactly this lol
    then that would be something (if kiff has not done so already) to go talk to trusty about.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Macliness View Post
    how and why would he be able to close this? its in no violation of any rules stated on the forum so unless he is getting upset that people are doing events and they don't revolve around him (witch is violating his moderator privileges) there shouldn't be any form of problem as he also hosts events and does very similar things.
    Aye, as Macliness has said no rule breaking here. I am going to move this down to the alpha area of the forums as this is an alpha event.

Best of luck to you with this though. Hopefully the servers can stand up to the demand if all goes well!

Ps. Jackson try reading this before jumping the gun: http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...ll=1#post50384

USA Captain

Yes Brave, I did read that. This bloke was posting the same thing, I'm in this War of Rights Community. Just wanted to make sure you didn't go and ban someone.

CSA Major

Excellent, I know that a gathering of CSA companies was mentioned a while back but no date mentioned. Good to see a date and time has now been set.

Is there a plan in place for what soldiers will do when they turn up? It'd be a shame if people just started milling around for an hour and then started dropping out.
    Pvt. Kenah

For Southern Secession

USA Captain

All sounds like a pretty fun idea to me, The 26th is still a ways off though so I can't promise I can make it myself unfortunately .

USA Lieutenant General

Thank you all so much for having so much pride in WoR! I am thrilled that "War of Rights Community" Is hosting this incredible event and giving all WoR members an opportunity to enjoy the game and get a taste of skirmishes before it comes out! We hope that you all respect the rules of the event and make it a fashionable and organized one as well. If you need any assistance about the events details or information either add Me or Lance Rawlings on steam. Contact any of our administrators for details too!

USA Lieutenant General

And let's all keep in mind the rules of the forum I know we are all really excited but let's just not cause anything. This isn't north and south xD