Thread: First time playing

First time playing

Hello,
    Tried out the game oast night for the first time with a nice person giving me a guided tour. The game looks amazing and runs at mostly 60fps (with dips to 30fps in big open environments) on medium so I can't complain. However, thei distance doesn't look as nice as some videos online and there is a spike problem where even 30fps and above it feels the game is stuttering when moving. I'm sure this can be fixed with some tweaking of settings but what wouod you guys suggest is yhe best for smooth hut good looking gameplay?

Equipment : i56600
    16gb ram
    Gtx 1060

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Colum O'Brien View Post
    Hello,
    Tried out the game oast night for the first time with a nice person giving me a guided tour. The game looks amazing and runs at mostly 60fps (with dips to 30fps in big open environments) on medium so I can't complain. However, thei distance doesn't look as nice as some videos online and there is a spike problem where even 30fps and above it feels the game is stuttering when moving. I'm sure this can be fixed with some tweaking of settings but what wouod you guys suggest is yhe best for smooth hut good looking gameplay?

Equipment : i56600
    16gb ram
    Gtx 1060
    Hey Colum! I run the graphics on medium to high with a resolution of 1960 X 1200 (I think, can't remember). My pc has 4 Gb RAM, GTX 960, and an i7 processor at 2.6 Ghz CPU. It runs good for me at about 24 fps, give or take.

The distance looks fine for me, maybe slightly blurry. But I think that is just the distance blur getting adjusted.

I'm sorry if I said anything wrong on a technocal scale, I'm not an IT guy.
    Last edited by Lance Rawlings; 11-10-2016 at 03:30 PM.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

I fixed the issue. V sync was really making ym game stutter. Turned it off and now get plus 60fps on high. XD