Thread: EU Moderator : Introduction

CSA Major

EU Moderator : Introduction

Evening.
    I have been advised to introduce myself to the War of Rights forum as the new EU moderator. It was deemed necessary to open up a second position, something something forum getting too busy for one fellow on this side of the Atlantic to moderate. Well, those of you who have lingered on the TaleWorlds forum (and in particular, Víkingr and the Deluge subforums*) may be aware of my being there. Whilst I do not have a particularly stellar post-count here, I am generally available most days and evenings - it's part and parcel of being an art graduate.

As for myself, I am 27 years old, a resident of Nottinghamshire and a recent post-graduate of Photography. My paid work (up until the previous weekend) regularly took me into Europe, although it is now rolling back to desk duty so I can concentrate on pushing forward my agenda in photography and further study. If you're in the UK and wanting something done with regards to a tintype, ambrotype and the such, feel free to drop me a PM and we can discuss prices.

I'm not very much interested in tittle-tattle here or past grievances (however trivial or supposedly important), I am interested in performing an unpaid job on my free time and looking forward to each update that War of Rights receives. I have a thick skin and I'm exceptional at being indifferent. At the end of each day, all I'd like is a nice mug of Yorkshire tea and for everyone here to understand just exactly what we're doing - playing virtual soldiers on the internet. In short; be cool.

Warmest regards to one and all,
    Leifr (Jim J. Digby)

* The latter as a member of the Lucky Dogs Pike & Shotte Trained Bande.
    Last edited by Leifr; 11-12-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Welcome on the mod team!

I'm glad to have your help as I'm sure the mods are as well. Pretty cool that you're doing old timey photography as well - maybe you can start creating mugshots of forum rule offenders. :P

1da6f852941aecafffe19120816b0ef0.jpg

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Glad to hear it, Jim.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Congrats My Friend.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Welcome to the mod team!
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia