Thread: [suggest]some of my sugget in the latter of WOR

USA Captain

Smile [suggest]some of my sugget in the latter of WOR

1. I advise to add "F"menu to pick up items like ARMA3,,you see many tuff in camp,,,
    for exaple,you can light the fire in the evening and make a coffee before margin.
    2. I see the blue smoke,,,my eyes mistakes? background is too blue?,,maybe HDR could solve
    3. I advise ctrl twice to toggle lie down position,,,as you can decrease the arteliry damage,,,if you know scourage of war:gettyburg youcan find it though its a RTS game
    youcan lie down on the stone wall if ground is flat enough,it's more close to realism
    4. maybe a in game profile is needed to limit change roles too often and higher units could attached on some condition to make them act like they were real elite uint.
    5.that's all you can taken to change some detail of the game.

I thought the smoke was supposed tobe blue?

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by cheeyeah View Post
    1. I advise to add "F"menu to pick up items like ARMA3,,you see many tuff in camp,,,
    for exaple,you can light the fire in the evening and make a coffee before margin.
    2. I see the blue smoke,,,my eyes mistakes? background is too blue?,,maybe HDR could solve
    3. I advise ctrl twice to toggle lie down position,,,as you can decrease the arteliry damage,,,if you know scourage of war:gettyburg youcan find it though its a RTS game
    youcan lie down on the stone wall if ground is flat enough,it's more close to realism
    4. maybe a in game profile is needed to limit change roles too often and higher units could attached on some condition to make them act like they were real elite uint.
    5.that's all you can taken to change some detail of the game.
    hmm the F menu is a good idea, haven't seen blue smoke yet, although i'll admit it does get rather blue in the background, but it's hard not to be when most of the stuff in the background happens to be the blue sky. as for lying down....hmmm i can't recall troops at Antietam laying down, on top of this what would stop everyone from laying down since you'd present less of a target for sharp shooters and other rifle/musket armed troops. i'm sure it sounds great but it might become one of those abused mechanics, hell at least with Kneeling your reload is slightly slower(with the standing reload timed at 20-21 seconds and kneeling from 25-26 seconds) and you present a target of yourself, lying down would make it virtually impossible to get shot, or shoot back.

USA Captain

Interaction with items in the camp would be great although would probably have a performance hit.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lake View Post
    Interaction with items in the camp would be great although would probably have a performance hit.
    not quite a performance issue, but as far as i know those objects are somewhat coded unusable (you may compare it to an object like a stone/ tree)
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

USA Captain

OK。...though its feel strange at first

USA Captain

allright......msybe its more tend to WWI and not fit for ACW.....what is important is commander orders and battle skill in this game

USA Lieutenant General

Shouldn't this discussion be under suggestions not discussions?

USA Captain

sure i will close this thread and move another place