Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Association of Union Companies

USA Major

We can get that arranged!

USA Captain

Just saying old mate, there is already a union steam group haha.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoRUnion

Been around since October

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by General. Jackson View Post
    Just saying old mate, there is already a union steam group haha.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoRUnion

Been around since October
    I think there are some very serious differences between your group and his group. Yours seems more of just...well...a group. That you can recruit in your steam group makes it more of just a "join this if you're union" group. twins1215's group clearly servers a much greater perpose.

No need to try and put down his efforts

USA Captain

Brave, I really believe you should just leave me alone mate. I cannot use the forum without you always having an opinion on me or a post. The Union Group, I do not own. It is Kiff's and the larger group, 'War of Rights Community' I am good mates with Twins, I am not putting down his efforts. I'm only just informing him there is another steam group of union players which if he is interested in can have an adminship with it that I believe would do well for the WoR Community.

I ask you Brave, sincerely. Please leave me alone and moderate me and my posts if I am breaking the rules.

USA Captain

Its all just cancer kids to me staying away from stuff like this

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Hairywarhero View Post
    hairy... that's a comment that is not needed.

-Mac
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Hairywarhero View Post
    I'm just a puppet leader for the group xD In my honest opinion, war of rights should just be one united community. Not these Union or Rebel groups etc. If there was a leaders group for each side, that would be fine. It just reminds me of stuff that happened with you yanks in NaS..

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by General. Jackson View Post
    Brave, I really believe you should just leave me alone mate. I cannot use the forum without you always having an opinion on me or a post. The Union Group, I do not own. It is Kiff's and the larger group, 'War of Rights Community' I am good mates with Twins, I am not putting down his efforts. I'm only just informing him there is another steam group of union players which if he is interested in can have an adminship with it that I believe would do well for the WoR Community.

I ask you Brave, sincerely. Please leave me alone and moderate me and my posts if I am breaking the rules.
    I'm not moderating you ya plonker....I'm commenting as a community member... Jezz who shat in your coffee?

USA Lieutenant General

Well there are two steam groups already. War Of Rights: Union and War Of Rights: Confederacy consisting of over a hundred people in each one. I'm not too sure about the Union one but the CSA one posts announcments on events if that's what you are looking for. (Probably not )

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    I'm not moderating you ya plonker....I'm commenting as a community member... Jezz who shat in your coffee?
    As you are a moderator you are held to a high standard then most forum users. This being said you don't pick and chose when you get to comment as a mod or community member. My recomendation is that you stay out of the business that does not concern you Like the formation of my brigade.

-Mac
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A