Thread: here are 2 points

USA Captain

Red face here are 2 points

one is that I hope man can reloader faster in the battlefield with pushing button F or space continuely,,,
    two is i hope devs focus on the commanding system as a key point,,add message horseman to send or recieve letters from commanders.

then,,what/s more i hope devs add more sound like bugle or drum which is famous during ACW period...ok that's all.

CSA Captain

Nothing against ya but most of these points have already been talked about, the messager system, formations, and music.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Lieutenant General

Agree with point 2. But not with point 1. Not a big fan of button mashing

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by MadWolf View Post
    Agree with point 2. But not with point 1. Not a big fan of button mashing
    Agreed.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Agree with the 2 but not the first. Spamming button mashing can get tiresome. However I like the idea of a individual soldiers reloading at different paces depending on their skill. If they could do it right it might be a cool thing that separates the skilled from the average soldier. I think if they where going to any thing it could be some thing along the lines of the "Skill Check" system the game Dead by Daylight uses. At different steps during the reload process a skill check pops up and you have to hit a button at the right time. If you succeed, it very slightly increase your reload speed and say you have 4-5 checks throughout the reload process and you hit each one, you finish your reload a second or two ahead of someone who didn't hit them. Also I wouldn't penalize someone who misses the skill checks, but you just miss out on the increased speed.

TL;DR - It would be a cool thing to do if it can be done right. If not just leave it how it is.
    Join Today
    Click Above

CSA Major

Quicktime events are not going to be a part of this game.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by J.Stockton View Post
    Agree with the 2 but not the first. Spamming button mashing can get tiresome. However I like the idea of a individual soldiers reloading at different paces depending on their skill. If they could do it right it might be a cool thing that separates the skilled from the average soldier. I think if they where going to any thing it could be some thing along the lines of the "Skill Check" system the game Dead by Daylight uses. At different steps during the reload process a skill check pops up and you have to hit a button at the right time. If you succeed, it very slightly increase your reload speed and say you have 4-5 checks throughout the reload process and you hit each one, you finish your reload a second or two ahead of someone who didn't hit them. Also I wouldn't penalize someone who misses the skill checks, but you just miss out on the increased speed.

TL;DR - It would be a cool thing to do if it can be done right. If not just leave it how it is.
    Agreed

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeyeah View Post
    one is that I hope man can reloader faster in the battlefield with pushing button F or space continuely,,,
    First, any good user of a muzzle loading black powder rifle can load 3 shots tops in 1 minute. You can not get faster than that. Sorry.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    First, any good user of a muzzle loading black powder rifle can load 3 shots tops in 1 minute. You can not get faster than that. Sorry.
    I disagree, you can get faster but it wouldn't be much of a difference. A few seconds faster is all you could hope to get. It would still be around a min though.
    Jesse S. Crosby, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - May 6, 1864

Samuel T. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - September 2, 1862

Joseph C. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - October 1, 1863

Henry C. McKenzie, 3rd Georgia Infantry, June 1, 1861 - January 28, 1863

Charles R. Beddingfield, 38th Alabama Infantry

Samuel L. Cowart, Cobb's Legion

USA Captain

ok...i know you ideas and i just hope reload faster a few seconds if allowed