Thread: Company HQ

CSA Captain

Company HQ

I don't know if they have this Already and you can quote me on this, But maybe Like a HQ Building with like Meeting Rooms for Generals or Officers and NCO's to work at.
    Last edited by isa567; 12-25-2016 at 09:39 PM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by isa567 View Post
    I don't know if they have this Already and you can quote me on this, But maybe Like a HQ Building with like Meeting Rooms for Generals or Officers and NCO's to work at.
    I am sure we are going to have something like this. Where generals can send out couriers with orders with battle plans to the regiments in the field and receive messages from the officers.
    Last edited by Saris; 12-25-2016 at 09:53 PM.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Captain

Yea

USA Lieutenant General

That would seem adequate, it would only make sense to have something along these lines. War of Rights is going for realism so why wouldn't they have this? Anyways, I am in favor of this concept and merry Christmas to everyone out there!

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by isa567 View Post
    Are you talking about a "Mess" or are you talking about just random tents. you could do a Jr's Mess an NCO Mess and an Officers Mess But it would be very nice, loads of work tho lol.

-Mac
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A

USA Lieutenant General

I don't think that having an NCO tent would make much sense to be honest. This is a fighting game and the generals and aides will stay behind to command the troops, wouldn't NCO's be better suited on the field assisting the captains and colonels in battle? Just my personal thought,

~ Kiffton