Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Border States should be both Confederate and Union

CSA Captain

Kentucky, Maryland, Virginia turned West Virginia in 1863 both had confederate and Yankee regimenuts formed

Would be interesting to see how border states would be handled. Maybe regiments from their state on opposite sides. I could imagine two regiments from Maryland insulting each other about the side they chose.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7NsdNHwq8

"You ever even play Verdun? And I am not talking about some casual matches where you got mowed down by an MG over and over. I am talking about clans and stuff. B-hopping everywhere, headshotting kids left and right with the Kar98, being the goddamn PISTOL KING! Verdun is far from realistic, and it's historical accuracy is often sacrificed for better gameplay."

-The Edgelord

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Clock View Post
    Would be interesting to see how border states would be handled. Maybe regiments from their state on opposite sides. I could imagine two regiments from Maryland insulting each other about the side they chose.
    I think at Gettysburg there was actually a Maryland regiment that was attacked by a Maryland regiment, and that exact thing happened.
    "I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance." Major General John Sedgwick: His last words.

USA Brigadier General

The thing you have to ask your self is "was that regiment at antietam" if there were border state regiments on both sides, the devs have made it clear that the factions will have all historical regiments that were in the Antietam campaign, that is why units like the 20th Maine show up even though they didn't actually fight.