Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mutiny Option

Mutiny Option

Often times while playing WOR I come across leadership that does not know what is going on, their men run all around, the lead their men to their deaths, ect. As the game development progresses and slots for different rank are limited I believe it would be beneficial to add a mutiny option. So if a team is stuck with a terrible, capt, general, sgt, ect. They can simply vote to have them removed. Having an unorganized clueless group of Rankers is one thing, but having a group of leaders who are clueless can ruin other peoples game play and prevent them from winning

USA General of the Army

Vote with your musket and shoot him between the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleander View Post
    Vote with your musket and shoot him between the eyes.
    That usually results in another guy shooting me, and then another guy shooting him, ect. In fighting can ruin the game play as well. Tried that and ended up ruining the game for myself and others.

USA General of the Army

If there is a consensus among the men that the leader is bad, you shouldn't have to worry about being shot. A mutiny vote can cause as much in fighting as killing the officer.

USA Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush's Bush View Post
    Often times while playing WOR I come across leadership that does not know what is going on, their men run all around, the lead their men to their deaths, ect. As the game development progresses and slots for different rank are limited I believe it would be beneficial to add a mutiny option. So if a team is stuck with a terrible, capt, general, sgt, ect. They can simply vote to have them removed. Having an unorganized clueless group of Rankers is one thing, but having a group of leaders who are clueless can ruin other peoples game play and prevent them from winning
    Dude it's the ACW. Incompetent officers are part of the expirence.

Pvt. William J. Sadowski

You don't have to follow the officer.
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by crazychester1247 View Post
    Dude it's the ACW. Incompetent officers are part of the expirence.
    This is exactly what I thought.
    Jesse S. Crosby, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - May 6, 1864

Samuel T. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - September 2, 1862

Joseph C. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - October 1, 1863

Henry C. McKenzie, 3rd Georgia Infantry, June 1, 1861 - January 28, 1863

Charles R. Beddingfield, 38th Alabama Infantry

Samuel L. Cowart, Cobb's Legion

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Of course there is always the other option.

You can quit the company you're in with the "incompetent" officers and go form your own company and be your own officer. Good Luck.

In the mean time, there is so much apparent "incompetency" primarily because skirmishes was released a week ago. There's still a certain shine to people who are used to running wild and doing their own thing. Many groups that you will encounter at this time, haven't even drilled together it's no wonder there's chaos in these groups.

USA Major

By the way, to you people who want people in your squad to be serious, don't line up just near the spawn. The first time i ever played skirmish some people was forming a line just where I spawned. They was expecting everyone to join them, and I just wanted to explore the map. If you want the strangers in your squad to be serious make sure they wanna be there, and not just walk around and explore!

(Sorry for grammar, I'm on my phone.)

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Of course there is always the other option.

You can quit the company you're in with the "incompetent" officers and go form your own company and be your own officer. Good Luck.

In the mean time, there is so much apparent "incompetency" primarily because skirmishes was released a week ago. There's still a certain shine to people who are used to running wild and doing their own thing. Many groups that you will encounter at this time, haven't even drilled together it's no wonder there's chaos in these groups.
    I understand the game is in "skirmish alpha" but games similar to WOR like Mount and Blade Napoleon don't have this option and it is a server killer. I understand the game has to be authentic as possible, but it is still a game players want to have some control over the experience. As a game where team work is crucial I think a mutiny option would be beneficial to teams and prevent in fighting, and KOS-TKs from angry team mates. No one wants to be shot by a TKer that camps spawn, which is what some of the more vengeful WOR players like to do.