Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War of Rights Community Event 4th of Feb

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerstuds View Post
    I want this game to succeed! So far it is worth every penny as is, the effort and care that I have seen is what caused me to do what I did. I hope I can contribute to the community in social and gaming value as much as I did monetarily to the development! And heck yes, 300k here we come!
    Amen to that!
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Lieutenant General

That sure is something to say "I've payed over a thousand dollars for this game damn it!" In all seriousness that's a very hefty amount to donate and I am sure all of it is being used very wisely to develop the game!

RhettVito
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerstuds View Post
    I want this game to succeed! So far it is worth every penny as is, the effort and care that I have seen is what caused me to do what I did. I hope I can contribute to the community in social and gaming value as much as I did monetarily to the development! And heck yes, 300k here we come!
    Thanks for the contribution pard 300k here we come ! InWoRWeTrust! Just think of it this way every time anyone gives a little money to WoR gets a little closer to Skirmish

USA Lieutenant General

Event tomorrow! We're getting close! Hope to see many of you there, it should be a fun time for all. Make sure to read all event information/details before hand so that you are all caught up on everything that will be happening at the upcoming February 4th event!

~ Charms