Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War Of Rights Community Event: Skirmish Day (1)

USA Lieutenant General

Lightbulb War Of Rights Community Event: Skirmish Day (1)

This Event Will Be Hosted The First Day Of Skirmish Release Whenever That Day May Be!

Drill Captain: Glen Ford
    Drill Sgt: Gondor
    Drill Sgt: To Be Named
    Event Coordinator: Charms
    Server: CSA_NA_Official

Confirmed Casters:
    DiplexHeated
    PixelatedApollo
    Chadtopia
    Lord_John
    Musicman
    WarriorOfSparta (Possible)
    Malakith Skadi
    GladiatorKnight

This is the first War of Rights Community Event for Skirmish Release! We hope to see many old and new faces here and are planning the structure of the event and how it will be conducted very carefully and cautiously with much time, dedication, and effort. Thank you for choosing "War Of Rights Community Events" See you on the battlefield! To the colors!
    Signed, Charms (Event Planner/Coordinator)

CSA Major

This seems a little too forward thinking of you Kiff, skirmishes could be a month away or a whole year.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    This seems a little too forward thinking of you Kiff, skirmishes could be a month away or a whole year.
    We know that it could be soon or far, regardless, we are cancelling our Tech Alpha events since things will be much more operable in Skirmish release.

CSA Captain

I don't see why anyone would want to drill on the first day of skirmishes. I would also imagine skirmishes will take place on skirmish servers, meaning there is no need for your people to moderate anything. This is of course assuming that all the systems (spawning, matchmaking, etc.) are functional at the same time.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo8346 View Post
    I don't see why anyone would want to drill on the first day of skirmishes. I would also imagine skirmishes will take place on skirmish servers, meaning there is no need for your people to moderate anything. This is of course assuming that all the systems (spawning, matchmaking, etc.) are functional at the same time.
    It's a test for all of us in the community. Server stability, amount of players, and what's in the update will all be tested, we are expecting numerous issues to occur but are prepared for it when and if it does happen.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by [WoR] Kiff View Post
    It's a test for all of us in the community. Server stability, amount of players, and what's in the update will all be tested, we are expecting numerous issues to occur but are prepared for it when and if it does happen.
    That's doesn't address what I said at all, but ok.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo8346 View Post
    Mr Charles W. Field is correct in his assumption.
    I am not sure who you are responding to Kiff but you have an awful habit of writing in first-person plural - frankly it's rather irritating. You would do better if you spoke more for yourself and less for the 'community'. I think it's a folly to pursue the course you are upon; it would be so much more useful to CFG were the existing events to continue in the name of gathering data and providing dump logs for analysis but I suppose the pursuit of vainglory and vanity is preferential.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Mr Charles W. Field is correct in his assumption.
    I am not sure who you are responding to Kiff but you have an awful habit of writing in first-person plural - frankly it's rather irritating. You would do better if you spoke more for yourself and less for the 'community'. I think it's a folly to pursue the course you are upon; it would be so much more useful to CFG were the existing events to continue in the name of gathering data and providing dump logs for analysis but I suppose the pursuit of vainglory and vanity is preferential.
    Mhmm. Not really sure that you saying that benefits anything but sure, we'll roll with it. I'm not really sure what you are trying to get out of saying that? Am I supposed to be angry or... Point is I don't speak for the "Community" I speak for the "War Of Rights Community" Which is an organization for this game in case you were unaware. We help stress test the servers and figure out bugs along the way doing so. I am just stating that our next event will be in skirmishes no need to make more out of it

USA Lieutenant General

Mhmm. Not really sure that you saying that benefits anything but sure, we'll roll with it. I'm not really sure what you are trying to get out of saying that? Am I supposed to be angry or... Point is I don't speak for the "Community" I speak for the "War Of Rights Community" Which is an organization for this game in case you were unaware. We help stress test the servers and figure out bugs along the way doing so. I am just stating that our next event will be in skirmishes no need to make more out of it
    This does't look to much like you where talking about the WoR Community when you posted "It's a test for all of us in the community." just saying.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Macliness View Post
    This does't look to much like you where talking about the WoR Community when you posted "It's a test for all of us in the community." just saying.
    Well yes, lol. Of course that is implying all of the community right there because we need to stress test the servers and see what could be deducted improved and altered.