Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War Of Rights Community Event: Skirmish Day (1)

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by [WoR] Kiff View Post
    Well yes, lol. Of course that is implying all of the community right there because we need to stress test the servers and see what could be deducted improved and altered.
    "Point is I don't speak for the "Community" I speak for the "War Of Rights Community"" Are they all not under one banner? or do we like to call ourselves something different? last time i checked i and like everyone else on this Forum and those meany more to come ARE the War of Rights Community.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A

CSA Captain

Nice!
    Join the 1st Georgia Company B! PM Me now!

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Macliness View Post
    "Point is I don't speak for the "Community" I speak for the "War Of Rights Community"" Are they all not under one banner? or do we like to call ourselves something different? last time i checked i and like everyone else on this Forum and those meany more to come ARE the War of Rights Community.
    Macliness.. You are really not understanding what I said are you? Do me a favor and go over it again before you get all "Righteous"

USA Lieutenant General

Macliness.. You are really not understanding what I said are you? Do me a favor and go over it again before you get all "Righteous"
    i understand quite clearly. i'm even copying it for you to see! you are saying you speak for the Community then double back to say that you are speaking for the WoR community? Are they not the same thing? Because to me they are the same thing. i think you may have something mixed up. possibly the difference between your opinion and the opinion of the Community.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Macliness View Post
    i understand quite clearly. i'm even copying it for you to see! you are saying you speak for the Community then double back to say that you are speaking for the WoR community? Are they not the same thing? Because to me they are the same thing. i think you may have something mixed up. possibly the difference between your opinion and the opinion of the Community.
    Andrew there are different components to a community. No need to be hostile. Let me rephrase if this is such an issue. We stress test servers for the entire WoR community through our "War Of Rights Community" Event hosting. Make sense now?

USA Lieutenant General

Andrew there are different components to a community. No need to be hostile. Let me rephrase if this is such an issue. We stress test servers for the entire WoR community through our "War Of Rights Community" Event hosting. Make sense now?
    the point of this is the Difference between your opinion and the opinion of others and how you saying for the Community and not yourself.

i'm sure you know that you don't speak for everyone as there are many who disagree with you. so how can u say that you know everyone is with you?

*idea*Also maybe looking for a new Group name might be a nice idea as people may mistake it for the actual WoR Community main group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/warofrights

P.S. My name is not Andrew
    Last edited by Macliness; 02-08-2017 at 09:50 PM.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

-Thread Closed-

This thread has obviously strayed very far off course. If you have a concern with a thread feel free to private message the thread owner or a moderator about it.

It'll be reopened closer to the date of the event to allow for planning and discussion about the event itself.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

We know that it could be soon or far, regardless, we are cancelling our Tech Alpha events since things will be much more operable in Skirmish release.
    Thats a shame, was looking forward to the next event the 11th to test the performance increase on characters one of the recent updates brought.

ps. I realize the thread is closed. Having more events before skirmishes would still be extremely valuable to us developers though.