Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st Coldstream Guard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

USA Sergeant

1st Coldstream Guard

Great Britain.jpg

Welcome to the official 1st Coldstream Guard thread!

We are looking for new members and are open to everyone willing to fight for the Union!

Company Info:
    Army: Great Britain
    Brigade: Frosty's Brigade
    Regiment: 1st Coldstream Guard
    Teamspeak: eu87.ts3.cloud:2188
    EU Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stColdstreamGuard
    US Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stColdstreamGuardUSA
    Recruitment Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1st...ardRecruitment
    Application: Simply join the teamspeak or the recruitment steam group
    To join simply join the recruitment steam group and add one of the people listed below

Frosty: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FrostyDaSnowBoii/

Black Face: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197292302/

Summary

The 1st Coldstream Guard. A is a serious NA/EU company for War of Rights,Mount & Blade and other games based around these sort of timelines. We intend to establish a fun company based on professionalism, loyalty,high discipline And the strive for perfection! When you join this regiment we expect you to be committed to making this the best regiment around!

Current Roster:

High Command
    General - Frosty
    Lt General - Zombie

Colonel- Colonel Frosty
    US Command - Corporal Black
    EU Command - Sergeant Harry

Commissioned Officers
    Colonel Frosty

Non Commissioned Officers
    Corporal Black
    Sergeant Harry
    Sergeant Raven

Enlisted
    Lance Corporal Kyle

Regimental Flag Bearers - Danny, Sersjin , Lyrinx ,
    Regimental Singers -

Current Roster

NA
    Frosty
    Black
    Kyle
    Badger
    Tak
    Trube
    Eternal

EU
    Frosty
    Danny
    Lyrinx
    Sersjin
    Justin
    Daemon

Total: 13
    These are just the ones i thought off in my head will be updated soon! And Im aware that the british guard were not in the civil war but thanks for letting me know anyway!
    Last edited by Frosty; 02-16-2017 at 09:30 AM.

USA Brigadier General

...good luck i guess but i think you might be in the wrong war

CSA Captain

It doesn't seem like you know this, so I'll just tell you. You won't be able to use this unit name in-game or on the company tool. Only regiment names that were part of the Antietam Campaign are available.

USA Brigadier General

well he can use the unit name, as it's currently based off of steam name, but yeah there aren't any British Coldstream guards in the game or company tool

USA Brigadier General

Wrong game for this one son.....

USA Lieutenant General

Uh...good luck. Though if you wish to participate in this game to its fullest capacity you will have to choose a union or confederate company. As your name and ranks will not work in game with this "unit" you have chosen. You may also want to reconsider your rank structure if you have so few guys and also there are no battalion ranks in this game at the moment so you may wish to take that into consideration. Just giving some friendly advice.

- Kyle
    Last edited by Kyle422; 02-16-2017 at 06:20 AM.

USA Sergeant

We Will play as union and have pretty much everything everyone else has in game it just has a different name. If i can think of a good civil war regiment name i will change it to that if it helps
    thanks for the advice!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    We Will play as union and have pretty much everything everyone else has in game it just has a different name. If i can think of a good civil war regiment name i will change it to that if it helps
    thanks for the advice!
    During the Civil War, Thousands of people from Britain went over to America to fight in both the Union and the Confederacy, If you're interested in having a Company that had mostly people in Britain within it, I recomend taking one of the 79th New York Cameron Highlander companies.

Although they came from a Scottish Heritage Society filled with mostly immigrants, When recruiting for the war they finally opened it's ranks to everyone no matter where you came from, And many people from all over The British Isles (Including Ireland) joined the ranks including ex-British Officers or NCO's from the Crimean War. And you also had quite a bit of Americans.

They will be added in game because they were at Sharpsburg, But their signature Uniform became rare to see on the men after 1st Manassas, So the devs have made it so to get the signature Uniform you have to pay a certain amount.

It costs $191 which although it's alot, You also get alot with it other than the Uniform, Including the collectors edition, Ingame weapons that were super rare to see in the actual campaign and some other cool things. You don't have to own it though to play as the Unit, But if you want to Uniform then you have to get that edition sadly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/79th_N...nteer_Infantry

USA Sergeant

hahah thanks civil war nerd! I will consider using the 79th reg name but i won't be getting people to pay $191 to play in my regiment we will just cheap uniform. Looks don't matter to me much

As stated at the bottom it's not finished

That is just for the army that we have
    And british have fought for the union too!
    Last edited by Leifr; 02-16-2017 at 03:53 PM.

USA 1st Lieutenant

also, you only just have enough men for a company so the highest rank is captain.