Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: BoP: Europe 1914 - [Out-of-character thread]

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    DomDowg clear your private messages, one can not send messages to you!

Btw, judging from what I've seen so far this is definitely going to be one of the best BOPs I've ever had the honour to play in. People really seem to care about what they do, I really love the style of the negotiations. It's great!
    I feel the same way about this BoP. Everyone is paying such care to their nations!

Wee word of caution. George's paper is amazing no doubts but it very closely boarders the creation of a player's own event. This is a big no no in all BoP so a word of caution about what you write and how you write it. (Hint hint Dom and that German thing)
    Last edited by Bravescot; 02-25-2017 at 03:04 PM.

First Sergeant James T. Forester

Battery A, 1st New Jersey Light Artillery
    The German Volunteers

What the actual....

The Royal Family begins working towards annexation of Bulgaria in an attempt to show Europeans that
    The Ottoman Empire is Evolving with the times and wants to stray from useless Conflict
    Does that really mean that the Ottomans just announced they want to annex Bulgaria?

First Sergeant James T. Forester

Battery A, 1st New Jersey Light Artillery
    The German Volunteers

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    What the actual....

Does that really mean that the Ottomans just announced they want to annex Bulgaria?
    Yeah, I'm not sure what "working towards annexation" means. It seems like he's trying to make annexation look peaceful

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo8346 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure what "working towards annexation" means. It seems like he's trying to make annexation look peaceful
    I suppose i should have put that in a better way, but i'm going to Peaceful integrate them through diplomacy, instead of making them learn of my peaceful ways...by force

USA Captain

For some reason when I first read it I thought it said Belgium and I was like "how the hell are they going to try to annex Belgium" then I reread it.
    Captain Zen. 2nd USSS Company D
    Pvt Calis Amuchastegui, USS Tahoma Marine Guard

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Zen6996 View Post
    For some reason when I first read it I thought it said Belgium and I was like "how the hell are they going to try to annex Belgium" then I reread it.
    i don't know if the Europeans would let me do that anyways...forcefully or peacefully

liberty equality and fraternity i can tell you right now the balkans do not like it when "major" powers come after them especially with a bear around

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by eagles62973 View Post
    liberty equality and fraternity i can tell you right now the balkans do not like it when "major" powers come after them especially with a bear around
    I'm sure they don't like being forced into certain great powers, that's why i'm attempting to entice them, If i had revolts in my Empire that wouldn't sit well

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    I'm sure they don't like being forced into certain great powers, that's why i'm attempting to entice them, If i had revolts in my Empire that wouldn't sit well
    Considering they just rebelled ~30 years ago and kicked Ottoman ass ~ 5 years ago i would assume that they would's see a need for you as a overlord but an alliance of equals might be possible