Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: BoP: Europe 1914 - [Out-of-character thread]

Ehm bravescot my ships had clear orders at previous update and the update just ignored my orders as they past the blockade that went against my orders.

The orders:
    The navy has been ordered to Keep hunting and destroying The Belgian and Danish ships on our side of the Blockade.

So honestly I find some huge bs going on. So honestly I request that this navy battle is voided because it would mean they went to hunt down ships outside the blockade against my orders. That is just bs as I never ordered to pass the blockade at all. Even ordered to not pass it.

So honestly if it was within my orders then I wouldn't give a shit. But since this completely goes against my orders it is a diffrent story.
    Last edited by desdeasr; 04-26-2017 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Added the orders + fixed spelling mistakes

USA General of the Army

Hard to stay on your side of the blockade when the French have lifted the blockade in order to go fight at the Battle of Jutland.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Hard to stay on your side of the blockade when the French have lifted the blockade in order to go fight at the Battle of Jutland.
    The Marine nationale let them past without incident,
    ^^ if they lifted the blockade how would they let me pass then without having a blockade?
    Also the blockade never officaly ended for me so orders were clear
    As I never got informed the French ships have left so I could not assume blockade was gone

CSA Captain

Desdeasr, you should probably privately contact bravescot if you have a problem. Instead, you're going around to players privately and trying to convince them he is cheating, and then accusing him of "bullshitting" you. You've made yourself look foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo8346 View Post
    Desdeasr, you should probably privately contact bravescot if you have a problem. Instead, you're going around to players privately and trying to convince them he is cheating, and then accusing him of "bullshitting" you. You've made yourself look foolish.
    I only talked to you and making myself foolish? is it my fault he doesn't inform about critical things Like a whole French fleet disapearing from my shore? You can ask anyone else if I talked to them and they will say no. Although some people may share the same opinion as me.

and after that sends my ships to chase yours while I didn't know about a lifted blockade. That would make me have changed my orders in the first place if I only was informed.

And now bravescot removed me because I gave my opinion. That is his choice of course.
    And yeah I used some wrong words that made me seem like I was toxic I should have used other words.
    I am not the only one with complains. I give my opinion but with other words then the rest and get removed because the one guy I talked to sends these messages to bravescot where I "Accuse" him of cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot
    Let me make things very clear with you. I have now seen the messages you've been sending people on steam accusing me of cheating and I will not stand for such petty behaviour. This game can be very brutal in regards to how the dice roll and if you're going to accuse me of taking sides then you are not fit to play in this game. You are there for being relieved of the position of the Netherlands and someone who is more understanding will be replacing you soon enough.
    Not to say Yoyo here the only guy I talked with was convincing people that someone was incompotent as the UK. And what I do is wrong? That is just Petty.

And if you still Decide to replace me replace me for Domdowg since he deserves to be back in the game after Someone convinced a majority to remove Domdowg from the game in the first place.
    Last edited by desdeasr; 04-26-2017 at 03:20 PM. Reason: meh just added bravescot's message of removing me.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by desdeasr View Post
    Not to say Yoyo here the only guy I talked with was convincing people that someone was incompotent as the UK. And what I do is wrong? That is just Petty. And if you still Decide to replace me replace me for Domdowg since he deserves to be back in the game after Someone convinced a majority to remove Domdowg from the game in the first place.
    I have nothing against DomDowg.

Some people just don't have the RP skills to play major powers, let alone one of the most important countries in the game. I was told that if the majority of players agreed, DomDowg would be removed from great Britain, and replaced by a person of Bravescot's choice. The petition was only held because Bravescot allowed it to be held, so I did nothing deceitful. I would be happy to give Dom a second chance in the game as a minor power, which is what many other people said a few pages ago. Stop trying to drag me down with you. It's not working.

Although you certainly wanted me removed with giving bravescot those messages. although it is your own choice and I have used wrong words in that conversation. And if I wanted to drag you along with me I couldn't since I have nothing to use against you compared to what you used against me to get me removed.

And I got blamed for "sending people messages on steam accusing me of cheating and I will not stand for such petty behaviour " by bravescot. Although I had only talked to you and asked your opinion and giving mine Although I never said he was actually cheating.
    But meh so be it if I am removed I am removed.
    Last edited by desdeasr; 04-26-2017 at 06:50 PM.

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by desdeasr View Post
    I only talked to you and making myself foolish? is it my fault he doesn't inform about critical things Like a whole French fleet disapearing from my shore? You can ask anyone else if I talked to them and they will say no. Although some people may share the same opinion as me.

and after that sends my ships to chase yours while I didn't know about a lifted blockade. That would make me have changed my orders in the first place if I only was informed.

And now bravescot removed me because I gave my opinion. That is his choice of course.
    And yeah I used some wrong words that made me seem like I was toxic I should have used other words.
    I am not the only one with complains. I give my opinion but with other words then the rest and get removed because the one guy I talked to sends these messages to bravescot where I "Accuse" him of cheating.

Not to say Yoyo here the only guy I talked with was convincing people that someone was incompotent as the UK. And what I do is wrong? That is just Petty.

And if you still Decide to replace me replace me for Domdowg since he deserves to be back in the game after Someone convinced a majority to remove Domdowg from the game in the first place.
    Hey man I did not do so well as the UK because in the only other BoP game I have done my plans did not have to be as detailed. I just wasn't ready for a higher level BoP then what I have done previously. So UK was not a good pick but I found out too late and deserved to be replaced with someone who could kick butt and chew bubble gum. I would like to come back as a minor when one opens up. I do not support anyone being removed. I will join if someone steps down or is replaced due to inactivity or if Bravescot says a spot is open. Besides it is just a forum game do not get so heated. Also please don't use me as a arguing chip, I don't wanna get dragged into anything. I did nothing horribly wrong as the UK and I just wasn't up too par so to speak. For you to even drag me in to tarnish yoyo disgusts me. Come on grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by DomDowg View Post
    Hey man I did not do so well as the UK because in the only other BoP game I have done my plans did not have to be as detailed. I just wasn't ready for a higher level BoP then what I have done previously. So UK was not a good pick but I found out too late and deserved to be replaced with someone who could kick butt and chew bubble gum. I would like to come back as a minor when one opens up. I do not support anyone being removed. I will join if someone steps down or is replaced due to inactivity or if Bravescot says a spot is open. Besides it is just a forum game do not get so heated. Also please don't use me as a arguing chip, I don't wanna get dragged into anything. I did nothing horribly wrong as the UK and I just wasn't up too par so to speak. For you to even drag me in to tarnish yoyo disgusts me. Come on grow up.
    Na I just said you deserve the spot as netherlands since I have been removed for accusing bravescot of cheating or whatever. Although talking to him clearing the situation up would have been a more mature action of me then talking to this one guy who now had me removed because I said some wrong words.(not to say it was like 30 min after that update that I typed to him so yeah was still pretty pissed about losing whole my fleet.) And now I wanted some information why they ignored an order and got removed for asking a simple question. But hey bravescot is the gamemaster and he is allowed to. Although I am currently still trying to talk to bravescot about this but it seems he is busy.

And for many people it is their first bop including me. I am currently mostly angry that I have been removed for something I wrote almost 5 days ago and it is not angry At bravescot its on myself for even sending those messages to yoyo in the first place. As he seemed eager to save those messages to eventually get me removed later. So of course you can blame me for my initial rage and talking about this to one person. But is it really a reason to remove someone from the game? You can ask all other players if I talked to them they will say no. I don't even have most of them on steam. I only have 2 others then yoyo and they are guys I game with for years didn't send them these messages at all. I thought lets talk to my opponent to see what he thinks that stupidity got me removed.
    Last edited by desdeasr; 04-27-2017 at 07:31 AM.

Dude considering you have continued to act immature and toxic in a forum game that has no real effect on life shows you are not capable of playing with us in a mature manner. Whatever motives that may have been involved the fact that you have acted this way in response shows it was the correct move. If you noticed ( and sorry Domdowg for invoking your name) Domdowg when voted off did not rage and flame and start a war he said ok, thanks for letting me play see you around. Because of that MATURITY he was invited back not anything else. You got replaced for taking a grievance outside of the proper channel. If you had a problem with your boss at work you would not bash him with your co-workers or the public you would talk to him. If you had maturely talked to Brave I'm sure he would have acted different. Instead you accused him of cheating (which btw I unabashedly tried to get info out of and he informed me if i asked again I would be removed) and not to him but to another player which is rightly construed as you trying to cause problems. You handled this poorly and need to let it go because it is bringing down the rest of us that can still play with the drama
    Please for the benefit of all let it go.