Thread: Can we have a development schedule?

CSA Captain

Lightbulb Can we have a development schedule?

I have a few friend that are hesitant about buying into the captain right now because there is no official word on updates, I.E. (ahead of schedule or behind schedule).
    I am not begging for skirmish, I would like to see weekly reports on game development to ease my mind as well as a majority of this fine community. No one would be angry
    if you ran into a tough bug and you have to take a little extra time to correct it, BUT people will be angry if they hear no word at all. Please for the love of dear sweet baby jesus
    let us know whats going on!!! Thank you and have a lovely day. P.S. Game looks amazing!

Hello there!

In our last field report ( https://warofrights.com/Fieldreport33 ) we detailed the plans for Skirmishes (to be released in early 2017). I'd say that's a pretty official word on updates.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Compared to other games( Festung Europa i look at you !), War of Rights provided the most detailed and transparent information i have seen....i actually like that they dont give away exact release dates as this will create unneeded pressure or expectations which may get disappointed
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

CSA Captain

All good points. ISSUE RESOLVED.