Thread: Adding to the company tool.

CSA Captain

Adding to the company tool.

Is there a way that the UI can include a tab that explains why some defected? There is a guy that keeps defecting from side to side and is complete resolved of his misdoings. I propose a tab in the company tool that shows how many times some has defected, been honorably, and dishonorably discharged. This would make the selection process easier for commanders. Also, have a warning pop up when they attempt to defect, with a text box to state the reason. The reason I am writing this is some units have tactics they like to train with and knowing how many time a single individual defected would help in making decisions to train that person....

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    Is there a way that the UI can include a tab that explains why some defected? There is a guy that keeps defecting from side to side and is complete resolved of his misdoings. I propose a tab in the company tool that shows how many times some has defected, been honorably, and dishonorably discharged. This would make the selection process easier for commanders. Also, have a warning pop up when they attempt to defect, with a text box to state the reason. The reason I am writing this is some units have tactics they like to train with and knowing how many time a single individual defected would help in making decisions to train that person....
    There is currently a history of each players actions on their bio, showing any defects and discharges.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    There is currently a history of each players actions on their bio, showing any defects and discharges.
    I think Cable wants a "Reason" field for which the dischargee or defector can state a reason for their actions.