Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Pledged / Joined

CSA Captain

Just Pledged / Joined

Hello,

I figured I would post this just to introduce myself. I have been following the development of this game for a while now so I figured why not give it a shot finally. Just figuring out what I have to do to get into a company (already saw a Wisconsin Company) and when the servers might be busy for me to try the game out. The game looks fantastic and I cant wait to actually try it out.

Thanks
    -Dan

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Congrats!
    And thanks for the support.

Now, enjoy!

WELCOME TO HELL

Welcome to the forum where a bunch of history nerds yell at each other over things that would only bother us, while all the normies take one look at our game's mechanics and DIE from shock.

Our forum is seperated into 4 sub(human) forums:

1. Ghost town sub-forum, where a group of mystical people known as "The devs", where they occasionally post something about the game, and disappear for centuries, never to bee seen by us again.

2. The Tumblr sub-forum: It constantly changes it's gender (Topic), from historical to game-related, to random spam that serves only to clutter up space. Expect this sub-forum to block you as soon as you make fun of it.

3. "Add (pointless addition that will only take up game memory) pls!" sub-forum: Because apparently medics will add something to the game, and zombie modes to not sound overdone at all...

4. $hitpost sub-forum: The land in where you can do whatever you please, but if you trigger Bravescot, it's bending-over time for you buddy!

There's also other sub-forums, but only nerds use those.

Anyways, welcome to Beards: The Game. I hope you have fun playing the thing that will make historical reenactments obsolete.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7NsdNHwq8

"You ever even play Verdun? And I am not talking about some casual matches where you got mowed down by an MG over and over. I am talking about clans and stuff. B-hopping everywhere, headshotting kids left and right with the Kar98, being the goddamn PISTOL KING! Verdun is far from realistic, and it's historical accuracy is often sacrificed for better gameplay."

-The Edgelord

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Clock View Post
    4. $hitpost sub-forum: The land in where you can do whatever you please, but if you trigger Bravescot, it's bending-over time for you buddy!
    Bravescot has not been a moderator now for some three, almost four, weeks now - I appreciate the attempt at humour though, as poor as it was.

Welcome Alphatango2, I would trust that you will soon find yourself a sensible and dedicated outfit to join. Find a group you're interested in here and respond to their thread with a notification of interest, I am sure you will soon elicit a response. Best of luck and see you in Maryland!

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Well, this thread got interesting very quickly. Welcome to the forum Dan and thanks for helping the developers.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

Welcome indeed and thank you for supporting the development.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Bravescot has not been a moderator now for some three, almost four, weeks now - I appreciate the attempt at humour though, as poor as it was.

Welcome Alphatango2, I would trust that you will soon find yourself a sensible and dedicated outfit to join. Find a group you're interested in here and respond to their thread with a notification of interest, I am sure you will soon elicit a response. Best of luck and see you in Maryland!
    WHAT!?

I need to pay better attention...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7NsdNHwq8

"You ever even play Verdun? And I am not talking about some casual matches where you got mowed down by an MG over and over. I am talking about clans and stuff. B-hopping everywhere, headshotting kids left and right with the Kar98, being the goddamn PISTOL KING! Verdun is far from realistic, and it's historical accuracy is often sacrificed for better gameplay."

-The Edgelord

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Clock View Post
    WHAT!?

I need to pay better attention...
    You can tell who is and who isn't a mod by the colours on the names users.. Grey for regulars, blue for mods, and green for the dev team.

P.S.
    You seem to have an interesting take on how the forum works... Might want to keep certain things to yourself. Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by [WoR] Kiff; 02-27-2017 at 07:16 PM.

CSA Captain

And welcome Dan. Glad to have you with us.
    Last edited by Leifr; 02-27-2017 at 11:04 PM.

And welcome Dan!
    Last edited by Leifr; 02-27-2017 at 11:04 PM.