Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Pledged / Joined

USA Brigadier General

Welcome to the forums dude. don't worry about arguements on the internet, and the forum isnt' half-bad, i've been here for a while and i've gotten in my fair share of scraps and farces, but it's a place where you get historical information on topics you may not be so familiar with, and there are oddles amounts of units you can join.
    Last edited by Leifr; 02-27-2017 at 11:03 PM.

CSA Major

Evening fellas, let's keep this clean and above board eh?
    Edited a couple of posts; forgive and move on.

Cheers.
    Leifr.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    Welcome to the forums dude. don't worry about arguements on the internet, and the forum isnt' half-bad, i've been here for a while and i've gotten in my fair share of scraps and farces, but it's a place where you get historical information on topics you may not be so familiar with, and there are oddles amounts of units you can join.
    Yeah, I don't really remember any big arguments that have happened on this forum. No Civil War yet (Get it?) of forum members like in Verdun, where everyone there is either a casual scrub or a sweaty comp nerd (me). This community is a lot friendlier than most, so big plus! The only person to beware is me...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7NsdNHwq8

"You ever even play Verdun? And I am not talking about some casual matches where you got mowed down by an MG over and over. I am talking about clans and stuff. B-hopping everywhere, headshotting kids left and right with the Kar98, being the goddamn PISTOL KING! Verdun is far from realistic, and it's historical accuracy is often sacrificed for better gameplay."

-The Edgelord

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Clock View Post
    Yeah, I don't really remember any big arguments that have happened on this forum. No Civil War yet (Get it?) of forum members like in Verdun, where everyone there is either a casual scrub or a sweaty comp nerd (me). This community is a lot friendlier than most, so big plus! The only person to beware is me...
    Jack... Just stop.

Ok, sorry...

The point is that this community is friendlier than most, so that is a good thing.
    Last edited by Jack Clock; 02-28-2017 at 08:20 PM.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7NsdNHwq8

"You ever even play Verdun? And I am not talking about some casual matches where you got mowed down by an MG over and over. I am talking about clans and stuff. B-hopping everywhere, headshotting kids left and right with the Kar98, being the goddamn PISTOL KING! Verdun is far from realistic, and it's historical accuracy is often sacrificed for better gameplay."

-The Edgelord

USA Lieutenant General

Welcome aboard!

USA Captain

Welcome Dan!
    Colonel - James Dixon,
    Commander of Eagle Brigade,
    Second Corps Union Army