Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skirmishes someday?

Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    Just release skirmish. We can test the current version and give tons of feed back.
    you can't fully test a game if you have 0.1% of the community playing the game.
    I have tried to get multiple friends to buy the game and their response is "can we fight yet".
    Well you can watch people doing the same s*** over.... & over..... & over.... & over.... OH BOY SOUNDS FUN!!!!
    I mean what can be more fun than watching (and participate) in drills that more than likely wont work.
    We cant test test and see if the tactics we are training others will realistically work.
    PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF WHO EVER YOU PRAY TO "RELEASE SKIRMISH AND END THE ANTI HYPE"!!!!
    It is not like we're just sitting on a playable skirmish version and not releasing it just because we think it would be better to wait until every single issue is fixed. Once we have a playable version you will too.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

If skirmish isnt at a minimum "playable" then how did you make the promo vid @ the bridge.
    Last edited by Cable; 03-22-2017 at 03:01 AM. Reason: because I CAN

Get off the dev wiener you wont get free stuff.
    Tread... carefully.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Just release skirmish. We can test the current version and give tons of feed back.
    I have tried to get multiple friends to buy the game and their response is "can we fight yet".
    Well you can watch people doing the same s*** over.... & over..... & over.... & over.... OH BOY SOUNDS FUN!!!!
    I mean what can be more fun than watching (and participate) in drills that more than likely wont work.
    We cant test test and see if the tactics we are training others will realistically work.
    PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF WHO EVER YOU PRAY TO "RELEASE SKIRMISH AND END THE ANTI HYPE"!!!!

Sorry, I'm not inclined to talk to you any further ever since you insulted me after I gave you an answer.

- Trusty

USA Lieutenant General

Thread closed. Everyone got their answer

- Kyle

CSA Major

Patience is a virtue that many are lacking.