Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Companies with more than 100 men?

CSA Captain

Companies with more than 100 men?

Over the weekend with this new rush of members from Pixelated Apollo's youtube channel, I see now two confederate companies have over 100 men in them. I mean honestly good for them for surpassing 100, but I'm confused. Last time I checked 100 is the max, and there are no Union companies with over 100 men in them. Is this a glitch? Has this spike in community members using the tool screwed with the system and broke it? Just curious.

Here is a screen shot of the numbers: https://gyazo.com/5b1472fbfea25cc20bfce0551d412b08

Here is a screenshot of it saying "this company has reached its 100 soldier limit and cannot accept more volunteers", but still has 122: https://gyazo.com/b9ecbaffd5ed9d82a1b9e664963fd515

I was not aware of whether or not the company tool's max company numbers have increased so that's why I am asking. Also as a disclaimer I am not harping on the success of these companies (honestly good for them), I'm just trying to be productive and point out a bug or something. Thanks for reading!
    Captain Harrison Wilson of the 8th Alabama Infantry {Company I}.

USA General of the Army

I pointed this out to FancySweet not too long ago. In short though the tool cuts off after 100, before 100 it will allow for people to keep volunteering. So if I had 99 men and 2 people volunteer, I can accept both of them and have 101 men instead of 100. After that though no more people can join.

CSA Captain

Oh, I see. That makes sense.
    Captain Harrison Wilson of the 8th Alabama Infantry {Company I}.

USA Lieutenant General

I thought it was PA I saw on the forums the other day.

USA Captain

Yeah he said that he was getting an outfit of Confederates together on one of his Total War: AMC videos. I was half tempted to join but then I decided it would be MUCH more satisfying to kick his tail as a Union company . No offence Apollo, if you see this post.

USA Brigadier General

They may have the numbers, but so did the Russians, and as we know the confederates don't have millions of bodies to throw at us

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    They may have the numbers, but so did the Russians, and as we know the confederates don't have millions of bodies to throw at us
    Besides, don't you know? Evil never triumphs
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by David Dire View Post
    Besides, don't you know? Evil never triumphs
    No no no! We all know that evil always finds a way!

It was a bug in the Company Tool and as Bravescot said, that was how you would get more than 100 members. It has been fixed now though, so it cant / shouldnt be able to, happen again. Those companies who got above the 100 soldier limit should consider themselves lucky . We wont be moderating them.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    It was a bug in the Company Tool and as Bravescot said, that was how you would get more than 100 members. It has been fixed now though, so it cant / shouldnt be able to, happen again. Those companies who got above the 100 soldier limit should consider themselves lucky . We wont be moderating them.
    Cheers FS!