Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Companies with more than 100 men?

  1. #11

    USA General of the Army

    A. P. Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Posts
    2,442
    Being as how regulations gave a company 100 members, I would venture to say if you have more than the maximum quota of players, you should perhaps consider creating a second company and get a jump start on battalion formation.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Jupiter (Florida Republic)
    Posts
    425
    The reason that 24thGA Co.B has 22 extra members is due to the fact that we are expecting quite a few to drop out after they realize it's not all N&S like where they can show up whenever and all that. They will be expected to be a mandatory training's, event, and so forth. Thanks for the feedback on fixing the glitch as well.

  3. #13

    CSA Major

    Profender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    241
    Thats not really a good reason 100 = a 100 not your guys fault but the tools

  4. #14

    USA General of the Army

    Bravescot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Perthshire, Scotland
    Posts
    2,582
    Quote Originally Posted by [WoR] Kiff View Post
    The reason that 24thGA Co.B has 22 extra members is due to the fact that we are expecting quite a few to drop out after they realize it's not all N&S like where they can show up whenever and all that. They will be expected to be a mandatory training's, event, and so forth. Thanks for the feedback on fixing the glitch as well.
    I don't think anyone really cares why you have the extra numbers. It's obvious why. People were more interested as to how the system seemed to have been glitched.

  5. #15

    CSA Major

    Profender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    I don't think anyone really cares why you have the extra numbers. It's obvious why. People were more interested as to how the system seemed to have been glitched.
    Dont agree often with you... but this time i do.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Jupiter (Florida Republic)
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    I don't think anyone really cares why you have the extra numbers. It's obvious why. People were more interested as to how the system seemed to have been glitched.
    First off I don't care for your tone and secondly I'm stating a factual reason as to why we have more numbers then 100 which adds on to the whole discussion. Sorry If I "offended" you which is very easy to do these days..
    You're very susceptible to harmless posts from what I have noticed.
    Last edited by [WoR] Kiff; 03-29-2017 at 07:30 PM.

  7. #17

    CSA Major

    Profender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by [WoR] Kiff View Post
    Sorry If I "offended" you which is very easy to do these days..
    Also agree with this

  8. #18

    USA Lieutenant General

    Jordon Brooker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK
    Posts
    274
    Come on guys, let's keep it Civil!... See what I did there?.... No?... I'll show myself out.

  9. #19

    CSA Major

    Profender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordon Brooker View Post
    Come on guys, let's keep it Civil!... See what I did there?.... No?... I'll show myself out.
    I see what you did there :-) made me smile/

    And indeed I agree (again)lets keep it civil and friendly.

  10. #20

    USA General of the Army

    Bravescot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Perthshire, Scotland
    Posts
    2,582
    Quote Originally Posted by [WoR] Kiff View Post
    First off I don't care for your tone and secondly I'm stating a factual reason as to why we have more numbers then 100 which adds on to the whole discussion. Sorry If I "offended" you which is very easy to do these days..
    You're very susceptible to harmless posts from what I have noticed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •