Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24th Confederate Memorial day

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by [WoR] Kiff View Post
    What evens gonna happen at this thing. Just gathering around and talking?
    A chat, a bit of a wander and perhaps a small amount of drill?
    It would be nice just to have a large number of folk about for a chinwag rather than tramping around the landscape.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    I think the original purpose was someone suggested further up in the forums that they're hoping CFG releases the skirmish phase of the game on this date. So if that turns out to be the case, I suspect there's gonna be a whole group of bloodshed on that day.

Frankly, I'd rather wait till they get it more fleshed out. Someone said something about not having all the units available, that's just sad. I'd rather all infantry be available from all units.

But hey, I can wish too!

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    It would be nice just to have a large number of folk about for a chinwag rather than tramping around the landscape.
    Seems appropriate.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by [WoR] Kiff View Post
    Seems appropriate.

Indeed, if a company from another state wants to host it on the 26th or a different day I am sure to hop on. Hope to see you and your company on the 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    I think the original purpose was someone suggested further up in the forums that they're hoping CFG releases the skirmish phase of the game on this date. So if that turns out to be the case, I suspect there's gonna be a whole group of bloodshed on that day.

Frankly, I'd rather wait till they get it more fleshed out. Someone said something about not having all the units available, that's just sad. I'd rather all infantry be available from all units.

But hey, I can wish too!
    Seen that to. Lot of people hoping and wishing but it comes when its ready. 24th will stand as a memorial day of course it will be grand if there was a big update, but if not well we can sing and skirmish just like we are doing now. I know most of the 38th NC will be present!

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Indeed Jim! Last week we had a nice skirmish almost 40 guys was loads of fun. If we can manage those numbers again on the 24th we can sing and skirmish, chat drill whatever just have some fun with a large number of people
    Last edited by Profender; 04-16-2017 at 07:52 AM.

CSA Captain

I will be there !