Thread: Pledge benefits

Red face Pledge benefits

I have just pledged as a Captain today. The answer might be clear and I am just ignorant but I was wondering if I should use the same email as I used to pledge in order to create an account. I logged into the game and it doesn't seem like the benefits I receive from Captain tier is there. I assume that the reason is that the game isn't complete and those bonuses are set for the future. However, how is the game supposed to know if you have pledged and therefore, give you the benefits of your tier?

USA Captain

Hello Mavis, welcome to the forum.

You are correct in assuming that some of the pledge benefits have not been incorporated yet, from the website, "The ingame rewards such as weapons and uniforms, will be made available to the appropriate backers as the game is developed. Physical rewards will be shipped on the full release of the game."

Thank you for your responses

CSA Major

I was sort of hoping Confederates would get a plug of tobacco, perhaps as a stretch goal?

I guess the ATF wouldn't like that much.

Wife wouldn't either.

USA Brigadier General

Well, i assume the Dev Team has a Database with All Keys and every Key is for a Special Rank/Tier so You would get your stuff with a Simple Update via Steam.

Dont know how the devs do it but in My mind its the easiest and logical Way to do that. Maybe i am wrong
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Now I don't know why you'd think the developers would have a database, that just seems way too logical and organized to me.

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Now I don't know why you'd think the developers would have a database, that just seems way too logical and organized to me.
    Well, thats also My doubt

CFG cant work like that with Hinkel as a Team member ;p

(Dont punsh me Mr. Hinkel)
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02