Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Call Of Duty WW2 Reveal Trailer

USA Lieutenant General

Call Of Duty WW2 Reveal Trailer

I'm sorry guys I had to do it I have to share this. It kinda hits home for me because I started gaming on PC and the original call of duty WW2 was my first game that I ever played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc

CSA Major

It actually looks good. I'm not much of a fan of the new call of dutys but I do like everything from Cod 4 and before. Hopefully this goes back to the classic feel of the originals.
    Jesse S. Crosby, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - May 6, 1864

Samuel T. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - September 2, 1862

Joseph C. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - October 1, 1863

Henry C. McKenzie, 3rd Georgia Infantry, June 1, 1861 - January 28, 1863

Charles R. Beddingfield, 38th Alabama Infantry

Samuel L. Cowart, Cobb's Legion

USA Lieutenant General

Yes if this game is as good as the trailer then there is an actual future for COD in ww2 also instead of switching around in county's before you stick with the 1st infantry division big red 1

Looks impressive! I loved CoD 1 & 2 back in the day. Now if only the gameplay was centered around a more realistic approach than any of the previous CoDs but obviously it won't be - having to cater to the masses and all.

The trailer makes me wish it was a newly announced Brothers in Arms instead of another CoD.

- Trusty

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Looks impressive! I loved CoD 1 & 2 back in the day. Now if only the gameplay was centered around a more realistic approach than any of the previous CoDs but obviously it won't be - having to cater to the masses and all.

The trailer makes me wish it was a newly announced Brothers in Arms instead of another CoD.

- Trusty
    Trusty I can agree with that. Though I watched them talking about the game on a live stream and they talked about it for once they are going for the some what realistic approach

USA Lieutenant Colonel

I feel like a kid again

CSA Captain

Sadly another western europe 44 scenario, though i think they will try to get some in-depth characters. First time that i am curios for more

@Trusty: The next Brothers in Arms would have been "Road to Bastogne" right ? i liked that series too
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

USA Captain

Really amazing! I'm really looking forward to it. I hope to find many of you
    Pvt Swize
    "The 42nd, we put the 'Civil' in the Civil War." - Second Lieutenant Pinckney

"Kane Rifles"
    [/CENTER][SIZE=4]

RhettVito
    I like !

USA Sergeant

The last CoD I liked was the first Black Ops. Let's see if going back to WWII revives the good parts of the franchise, or if Activision is only doing this because Battlefield went back to the world wars and kicked ass.

P.S The phrase "Authentic boots on the ground gameplay" has appeared to sell the games campaign. Why do they always say that to sell the campaign? It doesn't even really mean anything!

Pvt. William J. Sadowski