Thread: This game will be great.

CSA Private

This game will be great.

Since I can't really talk about the negative sides of the game I'd like to ask you gentlemen, what do you look forward to the most, the linebattles? Maybe the realism aspect of the game such as bonding as friends and players around a campfire, shooting some yanks and watching them flee or maybe the competitive aspect of the game? Let me know.

CSA Major

I'm looking forward to seeing the different companies, and regiments advancing in line, while minie ball rounds whiz by, and cannon fire rips through the ranks. I'm also looking forward to charging the Yankees and giving them the rebel yell.

CSA Major

I am most looking forward to slugging it out with the Yankee devil out on the edge of some cornfield or amongst the woodland. I'm not even that bothered about large-scale encounters between multiple regiments, it's the smaller skirmishing with desperate groups of men that I'm looking to.

Delivering perfect volleys into rebel lines, just as god intended for them .
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

I am most looking forward to take a rifle, go with my brothers in arms into the woods, take a nice place for an ambush and wait until the enemy is marching in our trap :P

But I also want to be part as a soldier in the line (mabe second row, the first is too dangerous XD) and encounter the enemy regiments in a line battle.

I hope that will happen soon

But for now I still have enough patience

CSA Private

Quote Originally Posted by zwood View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing the different companies, and regiments advancing in line, while minie ball rounds whiz by, and cannon fire rips through the ranks. I'm also looking forward to charging the Yankees and giving them the rebel yell.
    Same here, I'm ready to lead my Louisiana boys from the back of the line while drinking my tea and playing golf.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by David Dire View Post
    Delivering perfect volleys into rebel lines, just as god intended for them .
    God never intended no such thing, though since He has allowed it: Go ahead and read each other your last rites.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot