Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drill Camp Map?

USA Major

When I first saw the drill camp, I felt as though I recognized it . Felt like home, from the 150Th anniversary of Antietam reenactment. I swear I could find my tent. Good Job.

CSA Captain

Would really love to see this back, having bought into the Skirmish phrase only.... I think Im missing out on both drilling, target practice and if possible some straw dummy work.

Any idea of when it could be readded for the new boys?
    4th Texas 'C' Company

CSA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    It's based off of the northern part of Maryland - not a particular real world location (as far as I know) of a civil war camp. We basically just went on a virtual sightseeing and picked an interesting spot in terms of woodland, fields & hills.

- Trusty
    Cool. There's a neat little homestead in a place called Union Mills, MD that is approximately 30 minutes south of Gettysburg along Littlestown Pike. Both armies spent the night there on their way to Gettysburg. The Rebels on June 29 and the Federals on June 30, 1863. Give it a look here: http://www.unionmills.org/2017_event...pment_home.htm
    Civil War Ancestors:

CSA Colonel

Yep. Needs some work before it'll be playable though and we're kind of focused on getting skirmishes to function decently at the moment.

- Trusty
    Great to hear, is there an eta for the readdition? Also, will there be an announcement once it has been readded?

Texans Always Move Them

CSA Major

When will it make a return? It's really hard drilling, or even explaining something, when you are being stabbed by a Federal or when someone's colour blind and keeps shooting his own men.
    Last edited by MrMundy; 05-30-2017 at 08:41 AM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by MrMundy View Post
    colour blind and keeps shooting his own men.
    Guilty as charged, around the church lastnight, through both the gun smoke haze and the melee.... managed to bag two of my Union brothers.... most embarrassing.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    Guilty as charged, around the church lastnight, through both the gun smoke haze and the melee.... managed to bag two of my Union brothers.... most embarrassing.
    Ya putting down the Yanks is no problem, boy.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Yep. Needs some work before it'll be playable though and we're kind of focused on getting skirmishes to function decently at the moment.

- Trusty
    Great!

I hope someone picks up all those rifles laying around on the ground and puts them in proper storage.