Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: little suggestion

CSA Captain

Another one just from experience few minutes ago:
    9. You should be able to bayonet melee while crouching

The battle for the bridge today was really intense and fun, but when Yanks charged us, I was unable to defend myself after the first fire (no time for reload - melee was coming); standing was not an option - someone was standing behind me in a second line. It was quite weird to have aesthetically nice defence line, but the bayonets were just useless...

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Dangit, Hinkel! :P

Well there you go. Lots of answers for ya.

- Trusty
    He's good ain't he!?

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Could you make it to where you can't see the enemy nametag? Being able to see the enemy nametag makes it too easy to find hiding players, especially in places like the cornfield.
    I often be a sniper like that in cornfield by showing their tagName

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPopcorn View Post
    Here's an idea, how about no name tags? That would eliminate any advantage due to spamming the T button in a cornfield, and would generally make for a more realistic experience. It would also make people need to look at people's armbands to tell their rank, instead of just pressing T. This should probably be a server option though; servers that desire more realism could have name tags off, and more... arcady, for lack of a better word, servers could leave name tags on. Once we gain the ability to customize our characters, we could eventually learn to tell who people are based on their appearance.
    I have three plans:
    The 1. is the ability to turn off or turn on the name display and bind to a button;
    2. only NCO can see a teammate's name tag, and then you need to ask him to find out who his teammates are;
    3. different camps of people, such as a southern soldier and a US soldier in the North South distance of 500 yards, specify a distance above when (the safe) can see the nameTag, other times (mostly when fighting) cannot see the teammate nameTag.
    OR
    close NAMETAG directly ,use other displays to show teammate which I donnt agree with?
    Last edited by cheeyeah; 05-22-2017 at 05:37 AM.

CSA Captain

Seeing name tags only at close distance (a distance where you would be able to recognize face) was implemented in Red Orchestra and worked well.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bivoj View Post
    Seeing name tags only at close distance (a distance where you would be able to recognize face) was implemented in Red Orchestra and worked well.
    you agree with my Point 3.And it shoud be known that will make palyers press T when see enemy instead of observing the clothes

CSA Captain

Man, I really hope for Musicians, brings back the days of M&B: Napoleonic wars made everything feel so much more epic.