Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can not stump the trump (JOKES)(TRIGGER WARNING)

Dman979, apologies if you took something that I said into offense, it was the opposite of my intentions. This is often the problem with discussing politics, someone always winds up upset. The point I was making is just simply that no matter what the man does the libs try to vilify him or play down his successes. The level of hate that the media portrays is rather worrying, and will only make matters worse. The constant talk of impeachment for no reason and without facts also just makes an already ineffective and lazy government even less productive. Also, once a Liberal does get back in the white house you can be pretty much assured that the Conservatives will then play the same game and do anything and everything they can to try to ouster him or her. Its sad to see how low politics have really become. After all we are one unified nation that has to work together amongst ourselves to make sure our country is heading in the right direction, whether we like the president or not we must work as a team.......also, my condolences for your dog, I have a black lab border collie mix who is absolutely adorable and sweet as ever, don't know what I would do without her.

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    I'm enjoying all the exploding heads!
    Hahaha, I think I really riled up some feathers I know...whoops....just looking for an honest and open debate