Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ingame Voice

USA Captain

Ingame Voice

Is the ingame voice supposed to be near impossible to hear? I assume it is a work in progress because the current state makes it useless as I cant hear any officer standing right in front of me
    "If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking."
    William Tecumseh Sherman

Hello.

Are you able to record a video and put it on Youtube, demonstrating the audio volume you are experiencing?

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    Hello.

Are you able to record a video and put it on Youtube, demonstrating the audio volume you are experiencing?
    wish i could unless you can step me through it
    "If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking."
    William Tecumseh Sherman

CSA Captain

I agree it does need tweaking up slightly.

I haven't had a problem with hearing in-game voices. Volume does seem to be affected by the distance of the speaker. Maybe that is what the OP is hearing.

CSA Captain

I as well have a hard time hearing people even right in front of me. Unfortunately I have never successfully uploaded a video to YouTube. It seems that it depends on the person as well. I can hear Goad pretty well, but I can barely hear Skoll at all.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    I as well have a hard time hearing people even right in front of me. Unfortunately I have never successfully uploaded a video to YouTube. It seems that it depends on the person as well. I can hear Goad pretty well, but I can barely hear Skoll at all.
    There's very little we can do on our end if certain people have too low recording devices as the settings for those are controlled in Windows and not WoR.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    There's very little we can do on our end if certain people have too low recording devices as the settings for those are controlled in Windows and not WoR.

- Trusty
    Gotcha, that's what I figured.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

I literally have to switch headsets in order to hear the voices in game, when i use my wired headset, i struggle to hear people talking to me. But when i switch to my wireless i have almost no problem hearing people, but it's difficult at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Johnson View Post
    I literally have to switch headsets in order to hear the voices in game, when i use my wired headset, i struggle to hear people talking to me. But when i switch to my wireless i have almost no problem hearing people, but it's difficult at times.
    This makes almost no sense . If anything would be different, I imagine the volume of everything would just be higher/lower, from one headset to another, but not only some parts. Is one of your headsets a surround headset?