Thread: Getting the attention of Devs and site administrators

Unhappy Getting the attention of Devs and site administrators

I've messaged the devs and site admins twice in the past week, I've seen them visit my page so I know they read my msg. They seem to reply pretty quickly to everyone else. I just need my questions answered, and my account be able to post on other people threads

CSA Major

Evening George.
    What is the problem? I have not received a PM from you. Feel free to send one now though and I'll see how I may help.

Cheers.
    Leifr.

Looks like my account is able to post on other threads now I appreciate that, which comes to my question. It's generally thought that the Union is unorganized, lots of rambos, ect, IE. Union Woes by Slimbizza. Also this game is supposed to be as historically accurate as possible, and I have seen Union SGTs and Officers shooting rankers who do not follow orders, which is what many Union Higher ups did do during the Civil War. Although it can be effective to an extent it also makes allot of players angery. I've heard from one side "it's part of the experience" and from others "It's TKing don't ruin the game experience for others." So my question is, is TKing for role play and historical reasons acceptable or is it a banable offence?