Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok first impressions after pledging yesterday [brief]

CSA Major

I don't think there is a fps counter in game. I display my fps thru my EVGA Precision XOC app. After forcing my V-Sync from on, to fast, I have seen about 15-20 frame increase. May switch it off to see what I get, but I hate screen tearing.

i5 4590 running at 3.7 ghz
    GTX 1060 6 GB
    8 gig or RAM

Running the game on medium and high settings, getting anywhere from 70 fps, down to 28 if a lot of dead are laying on the ground. But for the most part, average about 40-45 fps at the moment during heavy shoulder to shoulder combat on a full server.
    Last edited by TwistedDNA; 05-24-2017 at 04:00 PM.

CSA Captain

I have it set up through my Steam settings to display my fps in game. I think you have to be in game and open Steam by shift+tab and go through the settings that way.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Captain

i5 6600k OC at 4.5 ghz Running stable about 34 C consistently with liquid cooler.
    GTX 980
    16 GB RAM running at 2800 mhz (not OC)

Get 49-60 fps on Ultra Graphics, with an occasional drop to about 40 if there is a crap ton going on. A bit slower than top settings of most games for me, but the game looks stunningly detailed, some of the most realistic looking graphics I've seen in a game honestly. So its understandable that it would be a bit of a load on the computers of many. I would expect performance to improve across the board in the future as we are still in Alpha now.
    Last edited by Raymond Reddington; 05-27-2017 at 04:53 AM.