Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

CSA Captain

Thank you Captain, I just need to find a Company that would take in a Kentuckian. Sadly there is no Orphan companies for Maryland Campaign, if Im correct. I suppose I will find a TN or VA company. Heck I wouldnt mind NC either we share the same mountains.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by C. Moser View Post
    Thank you Captain, I just need to find a Company that would take in a Kentuckian. Sadly there is no Orphan companies for Maryland Campaign, if Im correct. I suppose I will find a TN or VA company. Heck I wouldnt mind NC either we share the same mountains.
    You'd be more than welcome with us.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    ... I suppose I will find a TN or VA company. Heck I wouldnt mind NC either we share the same mountains.
    Plenty of those available in Hill's Light Division. In Fact, you can even form one of your own.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Plenty of those available in Hill's Light Division. In Fact, you can even form one of your own.
    Sir, I have thought of this. However, I would have to look at Hardee's manual. Is there any sort of Officer's Academy I could attend that is connected to your Division. Or maybe a Company wouldnt mind soldiering me till I become familiar enough to be a Captain. I am familiar with napoleonic warfare but not the commands used in this period, if that makes sense. Im more used to British style of things. I wouldnt mind being just a ranker but I know I could lead lines or assist. I also like to think I learn fast, and I know some just jump right into it but before I do something I must know how to do it right. I would not want to let your Division down.

You can join the 14th Tennessee, and be my adjutant. Hr is like my assistant. Til I get in the game. But I am recruiting. You will be my runner and relay my orders to the platoon commanders, and 1st sergeant. Just enlist on the company tool

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tripwire View Post
    You can join the 14th Tennessee, and be my adjutant. Hr is like my assistant. Til I get in the game. But I am recruiting. You will be my runner and relay my orders to the platoon commanders, and 1st sergeant. Just enlist on the company tool
    Thanks, but I think I am going to take General Hill's offer on raising my own Company, I already have a friend who volunteered to be my 1st Lieutenant. I just have to get my new PC which should arrive sometime this week, then I will pledge captain and see y'all on alpha!

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    We look forward to your decision.

CSA Captain

Thanks, but I think I am going to take General Hill's offer on raising my own Company, I already have a friend who volunteered to be my 1st Lieutenant. I just have to get my new PC which should arrive sometime this week, then I will pledge captain and see y'all on alpha!
    We're in Hill's Division and could get you a crash course officer training in Hardees if you want.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    We're in Hill's Division and could get you a crash course officer training in Hardees if you want.
    Rawlings, sir, you do not know how much I appreciate this. I will be in contact with you about this once I am set up on the game and such, sadly still ain't got my new PC yet. Should anywhere from today to the weekend. I thank you, Rawlings, and so does my future company.

CSA Captain

Rawlings, sir, you do not know how much I appreciate this. I will be in contact with you about this once I am set up on the game and such, sadly still ain't got my new PC yet. Should anywhere from today to the weekend. I thank you, Rawlings, and so does my future company.
    Excellent! Whats your Steam name, easiest to talk through there.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings