Thread: Game Lags when ever I look around

Game Lags when ever I look around

The Game lags when ever i look around and when also mostly when im aming and moving to look at the target. The game is laggy for me people say its my PC but my friends are also experiencing this.

USA Captain

What are your PC specs?

I don't know how to check my Spec rip but I do have a Alienware-M17x-R4

USA Captain

That is a pretty good laptop, those specs should definitely give at least stable frames, what are your settings, being graphical and resolution and could you say what sort of frames you are actually getting in an empty server and in a populated server, try using Fraps or MSI Afterburner to check what frames you are getting.

I put the graphics in the game all the way down so it doesnt lag me as much. But it still lags when I move i dont know why.

USA Captain

Did you benchmark your game on an empty and populated server? Use an fps monitoring tool to do so, it would give a better understanding of what is going on, moreover, the game is still in development and so it may not run perfect for everyone.

When I'm in the Home Screen Its 60 FPS but when i start moving my mouse it drops around 24 and 22 fps when im in the game its goes around 30 fps that when i stand and move forward but when i start looking around it drops to 20 and 23 FPS

Correction it drops to 15 to 13 FPS when im in the game and start moving

USA Captain

Is it the same on empty servers, because playing on populated servers usually has low performance, myself dropping to around 30 fps if I am on a very populated sever, e.g: 60 people

On, a Server Its around 20 but when i start moving its around like 15 or 13. When i stand still its 20. I don't know yet what the FPs when i play on not a populated server.