Thread: CSA Companies - Who's recruiting?

CSA Companies - Who's recruiting?

So like many other people here, I also come from M&B. Casually playing M&B ever since.
    With War of Rights I'd also like to join a company.

I'm looking for a CSA infantry company, with the option to join the artillery crew (depending on how and if it will be implemented).
    It should be a mature company (minimum 21+) and disciplined in training and battles.

More about me:
    I'm 28 and from Germoney.
    Since I'm working in shifts, I don't mind joining a NA company, as I also have the chance to play while at work during late hours and weekends
    If it comes to regiments, I prefer the following order: Texas, South Carolina, Sharpshooters, North Carolina
    My english is a bit rubbish right now since I don't get the chance to speak it that much. So joining in as a common private would be the best option.

If any1 is interested in a new recruit, I'm your guy!

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Hauptfeld View Post
    So like many other people here, I also come from M&B. Casually playing M&B ever since.
    With War of Rights I'd also like to join a company.

I'm looking for a CSA infantry company, with the option to join the artillery crew (depending on how and if it will be implemented).
    It should be a mature company (minimum 21+) and disciplined in training and battles.

More about me:
    I'm 28 and from Germoney.
    Since I'm working in shifts, I don't mind joining a NA company, as I also have the chance to play while at work during late hours and weekends
    If it comes to regiments, I prefer the following order: Texas, South Carolina, Sharpshooters, North Carolina
    My english is a bit rubbish right now since I don't get the chance to speak it that much. So joining in as a common private would be the best option.

If any1 is interested in a new recruit, I'm your guy!
    Then I hope to welcome you with us! Either in the 3rd Arkansas Company C or the 5th Alabama Company A or the 3rd South Carolina Company H and we work together with the Richmond Howitzers 1st Company (Battery A) and the Baltimore 2nd Maryland Light Artillery Battery A. So you have the option you are looking for with a mature group of people who has discipline.
    Last edited by Profender; 06-01-2017 at 02:01 PM.

CSA Captain

I was going to say there are a few 3rd Arkansas Companies recruiting that are pretty mature. As far as other CSA units I am not sure of but I have seen a few youtube videos of some pretty mature units but can't remember the unit names.

CSA Captain

1st Texas Infantry Regiment is always looking for new members for it's companies, almost all our companies are na/eu mixed
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Captain

Welcome to War of Rights! 38th North Carolina is alwasy recruiting mature and serious players! You can add me on Steam [38NC.K] Capt. Rawlings if you have any questions. We are a group of mature players, though not all over 21, that enjoy accurately portraying North Carolina soldiers in the fight against the North. We have a battalion of 3 companies with around 125 men, the bulk being in Company K. We have plans to eventually add an artillery unit to our own if that interests you.

See you on the field!

Capt. Rawlings
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Lieutenant General

24th Georgia Co.B
    With Friendship, Loyalty, Discipline & Skill, Anything Can Be Achieved In The 24thGA Co.B
    Join Today!
    Lead By Captain Apollo & Company Staff

3rd Arkansas A company is looking for strong and fresh young bodies! We have a high discipline and skill within our ranks.