Thread: Ticket system

Ticket system

Tickets work fine, but the new forest map has a huge advantage for the USA, as it's even and they have so many more tickets.
    Corporal John L.
    Color Guard
    38th North Carolina, Company K

Quote Originally Posted by 2010115 View Post
    Tickets work fine, but the new forest map has a huge advantage for the USA, as it's even and they have so many more tickets.
    It's not even, they have to capture the area in order to win.

- Trusty

USA Lieutenant General

It seems more even since both sides can use the trees for cover and the Union's ticket advantage is only by 50, but we still struggle intensely to drive out the Confederates. I blame our tactics, though. The Confederates seem to like forming a small circle sometimes so that they can easily adjust against a flank attack, and I think that we should be spreading out more and using the trees instead of trying to form firing lines in the damn woods.

...Also I feel like 8 out of 10 times when I die during a charge it's from an officer with his revolver since there always seems to be so many, so I think once the officer count becomes limited that won't be quite such an irritating problem anymore.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010115 View Post
    The Developers said the game was to be authentic.
    Name one area of the field at Antietam where the Confederates had an overwhelming numerical superiority or even a semblance of a balance of Troops.