Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: for the love go god you have to stop the teamkilling

CSA Major

Some of the team kills I have seen have been truly accidental friendly fire. I've seen guys go forward beyond the CSA lines, and a few minutes later they are mistaken, and shot at a distance of 150 yards or more, by someone new who just joined our line. I've also seen the CSA line split into two, push forward, communication get's lost, and they fire into each other. Those are instances of accidents, and I see both the shooter, and victim, apologizing for it. The accidental team kills are truly going to happen no matter what.

In regards to Tuskin's post, I was apart of the match with him I believe two-three nights ago. We were on playing on the sunken lane. I was teamkilled first by this guy. I told him to kneel and we could both walk out if the spawn glitch, and he just shot me. Oh well I wasn't mad. As I came into respawn, the CSA was setting up the defenses along the corn and fence, when this guy just starts walking behind the defenders and starts executing them. We lost in about five minutes due to this. I've also seen other players spawn in as officers/NCO's and deliberately start killing the defenders as the Federals begin their advance. I do not understand why we have such nuisances in the game, but we sadly we do.

Quote Originally Posted by zwood View Post
    Some of the team kills I have seen have been truly accidental friendly fire. I've seen guys go forward beyond the CSA lines, and a few minutes later they are mistaken, and shot at a distance of 150 yards or more, by someone new who just joined our line. I've also seen the CSA line split into two, push forward, communication get's lost, and they fire into each other. Those are instances of accidents, and I see both the shooter, and victim, apologizing for it. The accidental team kills are truly going to happen no matter what.

In regards to Tuskin's post, I was apart of the match with him I believe two-three nights ago. We were on playing on the sunken lane. I was teamkilled first by this guy. I told him to kneel and we could both walk out if the spawn glitch, and he just shot me. Oh well I wasn't mad. As I came into respawn, the CSA was setting up the defenses along the corn and fence, when this guy just starts walking behind the defenders and starts executing them. We lost in about five minutes due to this. I've also seen other players spawn in as officers/NCO's and deliberately start killing the defenders as the Federals begin their advance. I do not understand why we have such nuisances in the game, but we sadly we do.
    The people TK'ing several people will have been kicked rather fast due to our anti TK system. In the not too distant future we'll introduce temp & perma bans to weed out the truly bad ones.

- Trusty

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    The people TK'ing several people will have been kicked rather fast due to our anti TK system. In the not too distant future we'll introduce temp & perma bans to weed out the truly bad ones.

- Trusty
    I meant to add that in there as well as Trusty, I have seen people recently teamkill a few people in rapid secession and then they, 'leave game'. It is nice to see such a feature implemented sir, well done.

1st Lt. Zachariah Walsh
    3rd NC Co. A

CSA Captain

Yeah don't take away the friendly fire just punish those who intentionally harm their brothers in arms pretty much sums ups my thoughts on this. I would love to see it even called friendly fire in game. Not a fan of the term "team-kill" I guess

Capt Rawlings has fallen victim to friendly fire by ___________ !

or

A friendly Minie ball from __________ has killed Capt Rawlings!

Just a suggestion, open to comments, even friendly fired
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    Yeah don't take away the friendly fire just punish those who intentionally harm their brothers in arms pretty much sums ups my thoughts on this. I would love to see it even called friendly fire in game. Not a fan of the term "team-kill" I guess

or

Good suggestions.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Good suggestions.

- Trusty
    Thank you
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

CSA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post

or

I am very much in favor of the sentiment of Mr. Rawlings. Especially if able to implement period appropriate verbiage as exampled below:

“My dear Sarah, the indications are very strong that we shall move in a few days. . . . Lest I should not be able to write again, I feel impelled to write a few lines which will fall under your eye when I shall be no more.”

how about:

[25thVA,2(d)Co.F]PvtKramer was impelled to mortally wound his ally, Capt Rawlings
    Last edited by dmurray6; 06-08-2017 at 10:18 PM.
    Civil War Ancestors:

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    + Whatever number this makes me!