Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Double Ranks Event

CSA Lieutenant General

I'll be there for when I can. Will try to bring some men with me.
    Col. Hatcher
    Adjutant, Drayton's Brigade

In Memoriam of my Confederate Ancestors:

Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest, Major William H. Forrest, Lt. Col. Aaron Forrest, Col. Jeffrey Forrest, Lt. Col. Jesse Forrest, Captain James M. Cathey, Harrison Haynes, Harper Haynes, Jopseh Martin, William G. Hatcher, John A. Hatcher, John J. Hatcher, D. Wesley Hatcher, James L. Hatcher

USA General of the Army

I'd come but it's too late for me with work atm.

RhettVito
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    I'd come but it's too late for me with work atm.
    @Bravescot if you would like it would be nice if you would want to help host with the next event. I sent you my steam I would love to have the 42nd in the event.

RhettVito
    We will all meet on WoR NA 6 Drill Camp CSA instead of WoR NA 1 Drill Camp CSA

RhettVito
    Thank you for all who came to the event the next one will be a lot more organized this one was really thrown together the last min but still we got 64 players! Thank you guys for coming. Also as for all the EU guys who stayed up very late, I want to give you guys a very special thank you for staying up and playing.

Next Event will concentrate more on the fallowing:

*Longer drill time going over how to fight in two ranks.

*Remaking historical parts of the battle such as the '' Irish Brigade attack on the sunken lane'' Also we can recreate the fight in the west woods there are endless options to come up with. *

*Commanders
    being able too command their own troops from their unit we will try to have a sigh up for the units that can field 10+ guys

Great job Vito, the 4th of July event will be magnificent! My 6th Louisiana will certainly be present, and I can undoubtedly field 10 men.....great job brother, my only thing is we ought to take this to a skirmish map, especially the new one where we have open field to get at each other!

USA Captain

Sign me up again! It was great fun looking forward to the next event hopefully be able to get more 69th guys

RhettVito
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairywarhero View Post
    Sign me up again! It was great fun looking forward to the next event hopefully be able to get more 69th guys

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by RhettVito View Post
    It's really a 50/50 on the 4th I just want it to be a good time for both EU And NA

We shall see how many show up at the event today. If the turnout is not good there will be another event a week after it. With a better time and better turnout.

I'm already in the process of getting the next event to be bigger and better. Just going to test and see how everything goes today.
    The next one will be a lot more organized aimed for both EU and NA units. The main point is to really get 64 players on the server .
    Well regardless, best of luck!

USA Lieutenant General

There will be another event planned in the future. I changed the thread title to accommodate this. Please use this thread for all dates you have planned for this event,

- Thanks Kyle