Thread: Emailing About skirmishes

CSA Major

Emailing About skirmishes

Idk if it has already been done, but if not why not send an email out to the backers letting them know skirmishes is live. There are almost 2600 backers at captain rank yet I have really not witnessed more than about 80 on the servers at any given time. If you send out an email it would get the attention of a lot of people who stopped paying attention to the forums and get them back into the game.

USA Lieutenant Colonel

well a lot of old people in the community just gave up or did not like the community thats probably why there are a lot of people from 1st wave alpha that i have not seen in a while

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Chamberlain View Post
    well a lot of old people in the community just gave up or did not like the community thats probably why there are a lot of people from 1st wave alpha that i have not seen in a while
    Please let me know where you get your info from, i am pretty happy with the people i met so far.
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

Pretty interesting comment...

I am sure most people just wait, till the closed alpha is done.

USA Lieutenant General

Not 100% sure how accurate that statement is :P

CSA Lieutenant General

Fake News!!
    Civil War Ancestors:

USA Lieutenant Colonel

yall all got on me faster than H3H3 on buzzfeed

CSA Captain

I know of some drama during the drill camp days, but I thought that was only centered in a couple units and not widely known to the general playerbase, not enough to affect nearly enough players for us to notice.
    1stNCSS(A)-1st Sgt. Reed