Thread: Empty servers

CSA Captain

Empty servers

I have not played for like 2 weeks (I had to do some other stuff instead of playing PC games), but yesterday I wanted to jump in and fight the yanks again. What a disappointment to see empty servers. Now I tried again with the same result (I never experienced empty servers since the skirmishes were released, but now). Where are all the players?

A relatively small portion of players currently have access to skirmishes. You shouldn't expect all that active servers until we open up for the lower pledge tiers/launch on early access.

Your best bet is currently to join an event: http://www.warofrightsforum.com/foru....php?40-Events

- Trusty

CSA Lieutenant General

Those that do have access are usually active later in the evenings, especially on weekends.
    Col. Hatcher
    Adjutant, Drayton's Brigade

In Memoriam of my Confederate Ancestors:

Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest, Major William H. Forrest, Lt. Col. Aaron Forrest, Col. Jeffrey Forrest, Lt. Col. Jesse Forrest, Captain James M. Cathey, Harrison Haynes, Harper Haynes, Jopseh Martin, William G. Hatcher, John A. Hatcher, John J. Hatcher, D. Wesley Hatcher, James L. Hatcher

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Empty servers are great! It allows time to go squirrel hunting without fear of getting shot!

CSA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Empty servers are great! It allows time to go squirrel hunting without fear of getting shot!

You actually done this, Hill?
    Col. Hatcher
    Adjutant, Drayton's Brigade

In Memoriam of my Confederate Ancestors:

Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest, Major William H. Forrest, Lt. Col. Aaron Forrest, Col. Jeffrey Forrest, Lt. Col. Jesse Forrest, Captain James M. Cathey, Harrison Haynes, Harper Haynes, Jopseh Martin, William G. Hatcher, John A. Hatcher, John J. Hatcher, D. Wesley Hatcher, James L. Hatcher

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchmo View Post
    You actually done this, Hill?
    Got pictures on my steam page!

USA Major

I noticed this also...last week there were 30-40 players...this week 0...everyone on vacation or got leaves to the big city??
    General Hill...I must be a very good hunter; I haven't' seen any wild life. Where you finding these squirrels??..Lol

USA Major

Another question: when a person picks a server to join, is it random where he/she is joining at, I.e. Dunker church, Sunken Road, Burnside bridge, etc. Or is No. 1= Dunker Church, #2= Sunken Road, etc?

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by stiffstarch View Post
    I noticed this also...last week there were 30-40 players...this week 0...everyone on vacation or got leaves to the big city??
    General Hill...I must be a very good hunter; I haven't' seen any wild life. Where you finding these squirrels??..Lol
    Well since about 3 months or so now since an update, my system doesn't let me in to play any longer, (time for a new system,) so I've never been on the field in the skirmish phase. All my hunting took place on the Drill Camp servers, both U.S. and C.S.

They're quick they don't stay in one place long ... so if you're not looking you might miss them. That random flash you caught out of your peripheral vision ... might have been a squirrel.