Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unit Commanders Round Table Meeting

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Unit Commanders Round Table Meeting

Hello All Unit Commanders,

We can all agree that the current state of events in WoR is lacking organization. Over the past weeks I have been speaking with other unit commanders and the common theme I keep hearing is that they would like to attend more structured line battle events. However, as of now it seems to be very difficult to schedule these events because there has not been any open discussion as to when these events should be and how they should be ran. After talking with a few of these commanders, I have decided that the best thing that we can do is have a meeting where all unit commanders can help hammer out the details and have an open conversation about how to get regular events going in WoR. It has been upsetting that every weekend you can try and hop on to the skirmish servers as a unit but there isn't anyone else on to fight against. I would like all unit commanders with active units to meet together and get something planned. We are the alpha community and we are only people who are going to be able to make this work. This is an open invitation to ALL commanders.

The meeting will be held this Sunday July 2 @4:30est. I have already spoken with a few commanders but I would like to give those officers that I was unable to reach an invite. We will be hosting the meeting on the 1st Texas Teamspeak. This is a great opportunity for the community as a whole to open a means of communication between units and get plan of action in place to make the game more enjoyable in its current state.

Also, here are a few conditions about the meeting.

- We request that either the unit commander himself or his second in command attend. If neither is available but you would still like someone from your unit to be there, message me directly and we can work something out.

- If you are having issues with another groups commanders, this meeting is not the time or place for you to fight.

- No more than 2 representatives from each unit.

- There will be Ts moderator there to make sure everything goes smoothly and the discussion stays on track.

If you would like to attend please reply to this thread and also add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/720932011

Thank you,

James Stockton
    Major, 1st Texas
    Co. H
    Last edited by J.Stockton; 07-06-2017 at 12:37 AM.

USA General of the Army

The 2nd Battalion, 42nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry will be attending.

USA General of the Army

Ewell's Division will be represented by Division Cavalry Regimental Commander COL Cooley and Division SGM Goad.
    We greatly appreciate the Invite, Sir.
    Last edited by John Cooley; 06-29-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

CSA Captain

The 38th North Carolina Battalion will be there, considering representation now.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

CSA Captain

On behalf of myself and the rest of the 42nd Virginia, we will gladly accept your invitation!

We will be looking forward to the meeting, thanks!

Long Live Dixie!

USA Captain

The Lightning Battalion Will be attending and encourage all who are unsure to do the same.

The 1st New York Battery A Will Be Attending, Sending Captain Thomas H. Bates
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ThomasHBates

1st New York Battery A, Empire Battery

USA Captain

the Nords of the 2ndUSSS are interested in the meeting

USA Brigadier General

I would like to represent the 1st Minnesota Co.B during the Meeting

USA Brigadier General

Maybe The German Volunteers will be also there but it's very very late for us and its sunday :/

Maybe you/we find a better day/time for a meeting
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02