Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'The Sharpsburg Skedaddle!' - A Weekly Event.

Quote Originally Posted by LJPII View Post
    Is this still a weekly thing? I'm new around here, and have been looking to mix it up, but the servers are always empty.
    Yes sir they are weekly, I am the organizer and CSA Commander for the Sunday NA event at 8pm EST, however due to the fact that the latest patch does have the game temporarily disfunctional i have postponed the event untill next week. We did however attend the Sunday EU event, which generally goes down around 4 or 5pm EST. Again due to the games quirks right now the EU event was a bit of a disaster. Lt. Patwick of the 95th NY is in charge or organizing the EU Event, you will want to add one or both of us in steam.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

CSA Major

Ah, that explains it. I showed up, watching the servers, trying to figure out where everyone was. I haven't had a chance to participate in a community event yet. I'll be looking forward to next Sunday then. Thanks.

Look forward to seeing you brother. 8pm EST, Generally we congragate in the CSA Drill Camp 6 and await the other companies. Then we all hop into a server at once to avoid PUGs or people that will Rambo, these events are all about teamwork and making sure everyone is on the same page. If you do not yet have a company cone see me before or after the event. I have Ewell's Division 1st brigade and im sure we can find you a happy home. My personal company inside the 1st brigade is the 6th LA.
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

CSA Major

Ok, thanks. See you there.

Quote Originally Posted by KernelPopcorn View Post
    I'm assuming that today's EU event was called off? Is the one at 8pm still on? We had 30 people on the skirmish server at 3pm EST thinking there was an event.
    I'd like to get some 38th guys "in the loop" on this event, friend us on steam if you're organizing it.
    Capt. Rawlings' Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/38NCKCaptLanceRawlings/
    Capt. Cooper's Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198236455808/
    Capt. Rudate's Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007700038
    Those are the steam accounts of the captains of companies A, H, and K of the 38th NC, we'd like to be informed when these events are organized and/or cancelled.
    Yes sir, the 8pm Event is always on, the acception being last Sunday because of bugs with the latest patch. I do always contact Cooper and Rawlings. I will add you to my contact list as well sir. Generally the EU event goes down at 5pm EST although it is scheduled for 4pm. Lt. Patwick is in charge of the EU events and although I am NA I always attend the EU event, however the 95th NY canceled today. I hope to see you boys at 8pm EST.......Just a friendly reminder to everyone, all are welcome to our events. These are community events, weither you are in a company or not, so long as you can follow orders and be a solid and mature soilder in the line we welcome you to the event.
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

Special Thanks to all that joined last night, 1st TX, 38th NC, 50th GA, 2nd MA, 53rd NY, 1st MN, and of course all my boys in Ewell's Division (6th LA, 1st GA (B), 42nd VA, 15th AL). Really good teamwork and a great Sunday NA Event! Sgt. Saris of the 1st TX uploaded a video of the battle from the 1st TX perspective which will be found below this post. Apologies to all my boys in Ewell's or any other companies that couldn't make it in the server. Hopefully in the near future we will have more than 64 man servers, lord knows we can fill them up fast in events! Great job everyone and I will see you all next Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC_b...03933673198516
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

CSA Major

Good work Mr Paioletti!
    One day I'll make it to one of these many excellent events, if only I could put down the beer jug at weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Good work Mr Paioletti!
    One day I'll make it to one of these many excellent events, if only I could put down the beer jug at weekends.
    Thank you sir, appreciate the kind words and support. Bring the beer jug! Events are always more exciting when you've had a few before hand!
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Thank you sir, appreciate the kind words and support. Bring the beer jug! Events are always more exciting when you've had a few before hand!
    I concur!

Special thanks to the 2nd MA, 51st NY, 47th VA, 50th GA, 1st TX & all my boys in Ewells Division (6th LA, 1st GA (B), 42nd VA, 15th AL).......and trustyjam!!!.....for attending my Sunday 8pm EST Community Event! Great teamwork everyone and another solid battle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD-Jbu6Al6I
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI